The Demise Of Dunfermline

Aye, most of their players will be on pretty poor salaries, and to be told your only getting 20% of that wage is horrendous.

You'll have to go to banks, etc to say your mortgage won't be paid etc.

Not good.

Sounds grim.

Oh fuck....I've had a horrible thought.....Jefferies leaves.....where could he end up?! :suicide:

Aye, most of their players will be on pretty poor salaries, and to be told your only getting 20% of that wage is horrendous.

You'll have to go to banks, etc to say your mortgage won't be paid etc.

Not good.

Sounds grim.

Oh fuck....I've had a horrible thought.....Jefferies leaves.....where could he end up?! :suicide:

Hearts I would imagine!

• Site Sponsor

Pretty horrible situation - maybe this is the kind of disaster we were to expect because the huns left the SPL.

Oh, wait a minute that didn't make a difference - money is simply not distributed fairly and hasn't been for years.

Whose to blame?

Answers on a postcard.

Yorkston. End of.

Speaking of whom, I read his cry for help in the peeandjay this morning.

He said his proudest moment in his time at Aberdeen was what he achieved with the youth development.

Probably his biggest downfall was not relying on the younger players coming through!

what, that they'd never be as good again?

Nope the state that he left them in the only way was financial ruin and downwards, they were right. Same thing happened here!

Very well and good trusting a manager with cash, but how the manager spends it is very much is fault

Bet then some folk really are clueless on here :poster_oops::clangers2:

Are you serious?

Yorkston controlled the cash. The gave the manager cash that they would never make back. The manager spends what he has been given.

I don't care much for the JC love-ins but blaming a club's current financial woes on him is absurd.

Are you serious?

Yorkston controlled the cash. The gave the manager cash that they would never make back. The manager spends what he has been given.

I don't care much for the JC love-ins but blaming a club's current financial woes on him is absurd.

Would you say that if you were the chairman and you gave loadsamoney to a manager and the best signings you could get were Darren and Derek Young that the money was spent well?