Sevco Thread

From followfollow. This cnts make my blood boil..... The spfl better come doon hard on them.

egalbeagle said:

I made a personal decision never to go to an away game but the time for such things across the wider fan base has long since passed.

HOWEVER, Rangers should refuse tickets to any club where they cannot guarantee the safety of our fans.

Your second paragraph is the point I am making but has been largely ignored.

Guarantee the safety of our players,.officials and fans then we would gladly accept tickets again

They can write what they want because it goes unchallenged by the majority of their fans. When they are challenged from elsewhere it helps the siege mentality.

That's right and the few who do ask questions or challenge things are quickly shouted down / attacked.

In this way, they self police themselves to ensure they remain gullible and stupid.

These are, of course, the attributes required to be "good bears" and to live in the fantasy world they have created for themselves.

The so called "crush" at rugby park was a nonsense.  There are photos circulating, taken from behind the body of fans, which shows that there was in fact acres of space. 

Its just that they were all pressing up against each other for some reason*.

(*possibly a rumour that there was a bar of soap outside the ground started mass panic to get inside).

Rumour has it they were on e-tickets. Bright sparks had the brilliant idea of distributing scans of the one ticket. Surprisingly the machine spotted the tickets being used multiple times which is what caused the queues.

Didn’t something similar happen last season? Huns selling dummy tickets to other huns which fucked over huns with genuine tickets? Can't remember which game. Absolute morons.

Guest the shepherd

Aye total fucking knuckledraggers. Pondlife.

Mind Manchester - holy fuck.

Oh that poor copper getting kicked to fuck by some evil rancid fucker. The cover up, more or mess condoning the actions of the assailants, led by Martin Bain, former clubbed book model, was equally as heinous and evil; "They were not rangers supporters, they just happened to be attired in rangers clothing." Unbelievable.

Oh that poor copper getting kicked to fuck by some evil rancid fucker. The cover up, more or mess condoning the actions of the assailants, led by Martin Bain, former clubbed book model, was equally as heinous and evil; "They were not rangers supporters, they just happened to be attired in rangers clothing." Unbelievable.

Chelsea fans usually get the blame when huns act like arseholes don't they?

Guest the shepherd

Chelsea fans usually get the blame when huns act like arseholes don't they?

Very true. I am sure he quoted that supporters of certain clubs had just so happened to attach themselves to rangers, solely to tarnish the name of rfc. You are completely right, Martin. I am sure that was exactly the case (Aye right).

Is this new Rangers just a parody of the old one? 

• Statements upon statements full of shite
  • Sectarian songs being sung every week, then complain when Celtic put up a banner with a word that they've just sung
  • Daily whataboutery
  • Fans destroying stadiums on a weekly basis

Is the new club worse than the old? Is it that massive chip on their shoulder about being "the same club" and agro against everyone because we voted for the new club to be re-instated into the 3rd tier?

They are the equivalent of the annoying British Lads you get on holiday, in your hotel. You know the ones, they usually have an England/Scotland flag draped from their balcony, a football towel and they wear football tops every day. 

• Sectarian songs being sung every week, then complain when Celtic put up a banner with a word that they've just sung
  • Daily whataboutery

Is the new club worse than the old? Is it that massive chip on their shoulder about being "the same club" and agro against everyone because we voted for the new club to be re-instated into the 3rd tier?

They are the equivalent of the annoying British Lads you get on holiday, in your hotel. You know the ones, they usually have an England/Scotland flag draped from their balcony, a football towel and they wear football tops every day.

Ha ha, spot on.

• Daily whataboutery

The new club is definitely much worse than the old club - something I didn't think possible!

The mammoth-sized chip on their shoulder has guaranteed that!

The new club is not worse than the old - it is just in more recent memory - they are/were both vile institutions - that the zombie version has a new chip on its shoulder does not grant it any worse status than the evil that was born and then died in 2012.

The fact that their vanity was pricked by their death means they have a slightly anxious self entitled arrogance rather than the smugness of apparent instituional invulnerability. 

They do care - they always did - they died once - their tribute act is working on death number two. 

• Upvote 1

The new club is not worse than the old - it is just in more recent memory - they are/were both vile institutions - that the zombie version has a new chip on its shoulder does not grant it any worse status than the evil that was born and then died in 2012.

The fact that their vanity was pricked by their death means they have a slightly anxious self entitled arrogance rather than the smugness of apparent instituional invulnerability.

They do care - they always did - they died once - their tribute act is working on death number two.

Aihmen brother.

It is a great pity their threats of boycotting didn't actually materialise. Of course, it was because they soon realised that every single club in Scotland DOESN'T need their club or any of its money on order to "survive". The funniest part of all is that they believed that to be the case.  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  

I personally cant see the huns financially surviving the next 3 years, as they will literally do anything to try and stop the tims from winning the league. They are all in denial about it, even some of us are and the media definitely is, but the reality is that it happened before and in this financial climate, can very likely happen again.

Once the dust settles on all of this "Steven Gerrards Rangers" nonsense and when the tims continue to dominate domestically, there can only be one conclusion for them. 

It's like a womans' social media account.

Those idiots lap it up though. No surprise that they're all the same. They all love the queen, blah blah blah, no voice of their own.

I have zero hun friends. If you're a rangers fan, you're obviously someone of no intelligence or worth. Not bothering with that.

They really are the most repulsive group of people on the planet.

This is so, so true.

It is a great pity their threats of boycotting didn't actually materialise. Of course, it was because they soon realised that every single club in Scotland DOESN'T need their club or any of its money on order to "survive". The funniest part of all is that they believed that to be the case.  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  

I personally cant see the huns financially surviving the next 3 years, as they will literally do anything to try and stop the tims from winning the league. They are all in denial about it, even some of us are and the media definitely is, but the reality is that it happened before and in this financial climate, can very likely happen again.

Once the dust settles on all of this "Steven Gerrards Rangers" nonsense and when the tims continue to dominate domestically, there can only be one conclusion for them. 

I'm sure I once read that newco have organised themselves in such a way that the "club separate from company" argument now actually is true (it most certainly wasn't with oldco). Hence if they encounter financial difficulties, they do indeed just liquidate the holding company but sevco5088 continues on (although how it is financed going forward from that point I  have no idea)

They will knowingly overspend to stop Celtic doing 10 in a row . Celtic win the league this season and you imagine what next year will be like .

I think this season is going to be bedlam.  We had one game this season and already Sevco fans leading a pitch invasion. 

The whole 10IAR or '#55' (depending on their persuasion) situation that looms large is intensifying the behaviour... I think something very serious will happen this year, on the pitch or in the stands, should one of the cheeks build a lead over the other.