St Mirren 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Is crisp bag hands still on the playing staff?

Don't think so, he's goalkeeping coach now. Shows how highly Jack Ross rated his coaching ability that when he was looking to take some folk with him to Sunderland he offered the goalkeeping coach role to St Mirren's then first choice goalie Craig Samson instead of Langfield who had been doing that role when he was boss there.

Danny Rogers has been in goal since Samson left, presumably he won't be playing tomorrow then? Could end up with an untried youngster between the sticks.

Don't think so, he's goalkeeping coach now. Shows how highly Jack Ross rated his coaching ability that when he was looking to take some folk with him to Sunderland he offered the goalkeeping coach role to St Mirren's then first choice goalie Craig Samson instead of Langfield who had been doing that role when he was boss there.

Danny Rogers has been in goal since Samson left, presumably he won't be playing tomorrow then? Could end up with an untried youngster between the sticks.

Good news if that's the case.

0-0

Good news if that's the case.

0-0

Ah sadly not, St Mirren had signed Dean Lyness (as mentioned earlier in this thread which I didn't read) on a free in September. Still pish, but 27 so not a youngster and approximately 85 appearances at English lower league/non league level so not untried. But still pish enough for our motley crew of forwards to maybe net once against.

Think we'll win by a couple tomorrow, May and McGinn to get the goals.

Canna go due to prior engagements but i'll be keeping a watch on my phone notifications keenly. Really just need to go on some kind of run and build some confidence, 2 wins before tough matches against the mini huns and the tims is what we need really. 

Seems to be one step forward 2 step backwards at the moment hopefully we can put a stop to that tomorrow. The top 6 this season has been very kind to us, to play as badly as we have and still be 4 points behind second place is bizarre. 

Hope those who are going go home happy.

Lol at glory hunting . Be better off supporting hearts or hibs if that were the case .

Aye? Depends on when you were born I suppose.

Might support hearts or hibs if a youngster when they were good (whenever that was).

We have a fair amount of gloryhunters weegies in our support aged 35-50 and now their offspring (fucking Fergie).

They are not really welcome but not a big problem (those that actually go to games in weegshire that is) and makes our support at killi on a Sunday look better.

Edit: Its on stmirrentv @@Millertime

• Upvote 1

Aye? Depends on when you were born I suppose.

Might support hearts or hibs if a youngster when they were good (whenever that was).

We have a fair amount of gloryhunters weegies in our support aged 35-50 and now their offspring (fucking Fergie).

They are not really welcome but not a big problem (those that actually go to games in weegshire that is) and makes our support at killi on a Sunday look better.

Edit: Its on stmirrentv @@Millertime

35 year olds won't remember much of the glory days, Betty. I'm older and barely remember '83

In - 4-0 victory with Stevie May brace, young Connor and McKenna getting on scoresheet. Pack the thermals as bit chilly here as down tonight to do bit of shopping in the morning before heading to game and every road sign-on way down will tell you there's an Amber warning for Ice and Snow

I don’t know if I qualify as a bona fuse dons fan what with 16th-20th century aberdeen credentials or am a weegie having lived there since the 60s. My family because of me are Dons fans but have less links other than my genetics. The fact I’ve seen the Dons win and lose since the 69s makes me me feel less a glory hunter and more a fan. The fact I contribute to the club also makes me feel like a supporter. The fact that some people who may have been brought up within spitting distance of the Dee feel they have some unique possession of Dandyism concerns me. Fuck it who cares what they think. I’m not a hun that needs to be defined. COYR. Stand free from the parochial.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1