Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

• Site Sponsor

Posted Today, 04:26 PM

Wester Hailes Skins, on 26 Oct 2019 - 12:46 PM, said:

We just had the team photo taken, she's in the front row centre. The team. Photo. Mid centre. A Budge.

Fucking Hell - I hope she's not sitting in a "man spreading" pose like the rest of the team.

Mind you, she's probably got the biggest balls out of the lot of them

Old ground for us both I know. But worth repeating. It’s partly the imbalance. But it’s also the entirely artificial nature of that imbalance, a construct designed for 10, in fact, no, 40 clubs to deliver a champions league opportunity to two clubs.

Fuck that.

Add in that the SPFL and SFA let Sectarianism run rife at both clubs with regular FTP / IRA this that and the next what have you, pitch invasions, flares, (mind the collapsed disabledz) crowd trouble etc without a fucking eyelid batted - then no wonder the regulars can’t be fucked with it.

FTOF

• 2 weeks later...

Hearts fans seem very confident after yesterdays result that they will be 3rd this season. Just read one fan say they'll be third by New Year. Whats your thoughts?

Hearts fans can be the craziest when it comes to changing their views based on one result.

It's what, their 2nd win of the season? If they finish top half they'll be doing well.

Hearts have had an injury nightmare that at least equals what we suffered.

They also had a total buffoon in charge. They'll climb the league without doubt as long as they appoint someone that's semi-competent. But third by New Year? Cunt must've been glue-sniffing in the Loc-Tite factory to come away with delusional havering like that.

Hearts will definitely climb the table if they can keep their best players fit especially Naismith they should have no problem finishing in the top 6. I wouldn't write them off just yet they were way ahead of us around this time last season and we ended up finishing 16 points ahead of them so anything is possible. But they will need far more than one home win over St Mirren to get back into top four contention.

Tim Game not on tv today. the nearest game day to armatice day..... I wonder why?. Don't want the "best fans in the world" shown up for what the really are. scum the lot of them 

It will affect their home gate, they only show the home games against the huns and the final league game of the season, possibly another random 1 or 2 thrown in to comply with the contractual side of the TV agreement.

Tim Game not on tv today. the nearest game day to armatice day..... I wonder why?. Don't want the "best fans in the world" shown up for what the really are. scum the lot of them 

No conspiracy I would say, as another poster has pointed out Sky (especially) are arse cheek away tv.

BUT I see that the Green Brigade (yawn) chanted through the minutes silence so I guess the authorities will pretty much always try to prevent that being scene by a wider audience, so I would be shocked to ever see their games on TV this weekend of the year, so home games...

No conspiracy I would say, as another poster has pointed out Sky (especially) are arse cheek away tv.

BUT I see that the Green Brigade (yawn) chanted through the minutes silence so I guess the authorities will pretty much always try to prevent that being scene by a wider audience, so I would be shocked to ever see their games on TV this weekend of the year, so home games...

Tbh it didn’t need to be shown on TV for anyone to know that this is what that lot would have done. Disgusting as always but not unexpected

Find it a wee bit hypocritical because I enjoy the wind up of the the Ibrox disaster etc but I would still respect a minutes silence.

To not respect folk that fought for our country and died is a disgrace.

The paddy's had a fkn huge lit arrow pointing towards the uk for the luftwaffe to find us. Fkn traitor irish cnts.

• Downvote 1

I don't think that's correct. They didn't take their seats and there was no chanting during the silence.

They did chant during the game about the poppy being stuck up someone's rear and were booed by the rest of the celtic support. Divisions appearing.

Hearts fans seem very confident after yesterdays result that they will be 3rd this season. Just read one fan say they'll be third by New Year. Whats your thoughts?

Other Hearts fans are one of my least favourite groups in Scotland. Especially the new lot. Ignore. Probably posted that then bought a Hearts duvet set from the club shop.

St Mirren actually had more shots than us. We remain shite.

That said. Naismith and Walker back. With Haring, Whelan, Halkett, Souttar and Washington to return. New manager boost. And no doubt a bit business in January.

I'd put us down for 5th.

I don't think that's correct. They didn't take their seats and there was no chanting during the silence.

They did chant during the game about the poppy being stuck up someone's rear and were booed by the rest of the celtic support. Divisions appearing.

We've walked through them wearing poppies. They detest the poppy and all things remembrance. Fact.