Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

6 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Been so called relegated due to administration and then a league called early. Hibs were relegated on performance alone after a full season. And if memory serves, wouldn't that have been Aberdeen too in 2000 but for a rule change and Falkirk getting shafted? Think you actually finished outright last that year, but you'll know better than me. 

Wrong.

5 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Been so called relegated due to administration and then a league called early. Hibs were relegated on performance alone after a full season. And if memory serves, wouldn't that have been Aberdeen too in 2000 but for a rule change and Falkirk getting shafted? Think you actually finished outright last that year, but you'll know better than me. 

Who's fault was the first one?  Don't cheat by spending money that's not yours if you're going to complain when it bites you on the arse.

Last season you were going down regardless of the season being called early.

Your memory is playing tricks on you.  There was no rule change and we were spared the bother of a 3 way play off (which we'd have won) to see who'd play in the tinpot league the following season.

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

Holy shit. 

It was one goal every two games last season for Blackpool. 18 goals in 36 appearances. For a team that finished 13th. We beat off Derby, Coventry and a few other English outfits to get him. Think your top scorer just now is Lewis Ferguson with 9 goals in all competitions. So yeah, holy shit. You'd be doing cartwheels down Union Street if you signed this boy. 

1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

It was one goal every two games last season for Blackpool. 18 goals in 36 appearances. For a team that finished 13th. We beat off Derby, Coventry and a few other English outfits to get him. Think your top scorer just now is Lewis Ferguson with 9 goals in all competitions. So yeah, holy shit. You'd be doing cartwheels down Union Street if you signed this boy. 

So he scored 5 goals in 43 prior to that? 

And he's almost 30?

Im calling this one as a one season wonder. In the lower divisions as well. 

8 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Well. I'm happy we take our chances with this lad. Nice to see your club signing players, you know what I mean? Anyone? 

It's not good to need to sign new players because the ones you've got have taken you to the Championship and a home defeat to Raith Rovers, is it? 

13 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Well. I'm happy we take our chances with this lad. Nice to see your club signing players, you know what I mean? Anyone? 

You must love being a jambo then. Sign about 20 players most transfer windows. Usually all shite, meaning you need another 20 in a few months. Squad of 90 crap players and you cant understand where your money goes