Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Pet Hates

StandFree1982

the PSB have some great tracks and are great musicians.

Nae sure programming a keyboard classes you as being a great musician like?!

Sure the boy Neil can sing but I always thought they put out some stuff just for a laugh-like Left to my own Devices and the like.

They have had some belting tracks though,I’ll give you that...West End Girls and Heart being the best.

Defo been done before but the fucking get ups young cunts cut about in nowadays. Few cunts spotted yesterday with weird bumbag/handbag things over their shoulders. Like something an old German cunt would cut about in on holiday. The fucking birds in the place I was in yesterday were done up like fucking dogs dinners. Far too much fucking slap on. There was a wee bit for photos and the nick of the cunts when they were posing was fucking brutal.

Defo been done before but the fucking get ups young cunts cut about in nowadays. Few cunts spotted yesterday with weird bumbag/handbag things over their shoulders. Like something an old German cunt would cut about in on holiday. The fucking birds in the place I was in yesterday were done up like fucking dogs dinners. Far too much fucking slap on. There was a wee bit for photos and the nick of the cunts when they were posing was fucking brutal.

Some of the drawn on eyebrows I've seen women kicking about with are hilarious. One I work with turned up with things that looked about an inch and a half drawn over her own.