Adam Johnson

Guest the shepherd

Considering the evidence is completely in the favour of Derek McInnes (i.e. the decision that led to his understandable reaction was contrived and wrong) it should never have got to this stage. The SFA can take a fuck to themselves. Why has Bobby Madden not came out (not in that way though) and admit he got it wrong?

• Upvote 3

Considering the evidence is completely in the favour of Derek McInnes (i.e. the decision that led to his understandable reaction was contrived and wrong) it should never have got to this stage. The SFA can take a fuck to themselves. Why has Bobby Madden not came out (not in that way though) and admit he got it wrong?

Didn't know Bobby Madden had anything to do with the Adam Johnson case?

• 2 weeks later...

6 years is taking the piss, rapists get less than that, the judge being seen to be harsh so he doesn't get criticised in the press.

Community order would have sufficed, this was right on the bottom end of such crimes, his career is over, he'll always be looked upon as a paedophile, life basically ruined, if he'd forced himself on her or even had sex with her I'd be less compassionate but he's just a stupid guy who took advantage of a situation where an infatuated girl put herself on a plate for him. I think he's suffered enough. Prison should be for those who are a danger to society, he's clearly not and will never be in the position he was once in ever again.

No skin off my nose but a lot more deserving people are walking the streets while he'll be taking up a cell.

6 years is taking the piss, rapists get less than that, the judge being seen to be harsh so he doesn't get criticised in the press.

Community order would have sufficed, this was right on the bottom end of such crimes, his career is over, he'll always be looked upon as a paedophile, life basically ruined, if he'd forced himself on her or even had sex with her I'd be less compassionate but he's just a stupid guy who took advantage of a situation where an infatuated girl put herself on a plate for him. I think he's suffered enough. Prison should be for those who are a danger to society, he's clearly not and will never be in the position he was once in ever again.

No skin off my nose but a lot more deserving people are walking the streets while he'll be taking up a cell.

Would not be surprised to see the quines exclusive story sold to a red top newspaper in the very near future.

• Upvote 1

It was only a finger blasting was it nae? 6 years seems a tad harsh.

It was only a finger blasting was it nae? 6 years seems a tad harsh.

Sounds like the judge went full on because he didn't admit it when he had the chance. He was grooming her for a while and was shagging around at the same time? Also said the police found drugs for combatting sexually transmitted diseases too. Think he might need some of them for his arse in jail.

Cocky overpaid spoilt wanker footballer........or do we just call that the modern day pro?

Not seen the girl obviously but as I understand it she looks "mature"....my question is this then.

If a paedophile is someone who gets turned on by kids, who is a bigger paedo?

A bloke who humps a 15 year old who looks 20,

or a bloke who humps a 20 year old that looks 15?

The law is pretty clear on that obviously, but just meaning generally as an interesting question.

Not seen the girl obviously but as I understand it she looks "mature"....my question is this then.

If a paedophile is someone who gets turned on by kids, who is a bigger paedo?

A bloke who humps a 15 year old who looks 20,

or a bloke who humps a 20 year old that looks 15?

The law is pretty clear on that obviously, but just meaning generally as an interesting question.

She looks anything but mature.

@@Redstar can confirm this.

He got roughly 15% of the sentence of genocidal dictator Radovan Karadzic, a man responsible for up to 100,000 massacres.

Seems fair enough.

Does he get the 8 years that the trial took deducted from the 40 years ? and do dictators get half sentences for good behavior ?

The one banging the child...

Aye, legally obviously and the one banging the child is a prick but in terms of "a paedo is someone that wants to bang someone that looks like a kid", then banging a kid that looks like an adult isn't actually being a paedo.

It's statutory rape, but not technically paedophilia.

It's all semantics and no doubt Adam Johnson got up to some antics with the lassie.

Aye, legally obviously and the one banging the child is a prick but in terms of "a paedo is someone that wants to bang someone that looks like a kid", then banging a kid that looks like an adult isn't actually being a paedo.

It's statutory rape, but not technically paedophilia.

It's all semantics and no doubt Adam Johnson got up to some antics with the lassie.

Since when is the definition of a paedophile someone that wants to bang someone that looks like a kid? The definition is someone who bangs a kid.

Unless you are trying to suggest mental development = physical development (which is daft), you appear to be a paedo sympathiser. There is a reason why the age of consent is based on a fixed age, not on being physically ready for it...