Over Rated Artists/bands

Studebaker-90

Kashmir, battle of evermore, Black Dog, when the levee breaks, gallows pole.

Absolute titans of the rock n roll genre.

Stairway to heaven is a masterpiece its just been so overplayed that people have forgot how good it is.

Very spiritual drug takers at the time so that's why we have to endure some unlistenable nonsense but let's all raise a glass for Led fucking Zeppelin.

Despite being music, Led Zepp were a band I never fucked with until recently, Good Times Bad Times was the tune that caught my attention.  I'd obviously heard some of their most popular songs before but hadn't listened to that one, I'm hooked on that and Gallows Pole just now, brilliant.

most definitely.

i once shagged a lassie that resembled Geoff Capes without the beard.

her breath stank of cheese and onion crisps.

picked up in Zuu circa 2am high on speed. tell you what she neutralized the euphoria quicker than 20 jellies.

what is it with ugly fat birds always wanting to kiss when its clear as day youre there for violent doggy.

I once shagged a mixed-race burd who looked more and more like Tiger Woods in drag as I sobered up.

most definitely.

picked up in Zuu circa 2am high on speed. tell you what she neutralized the euphoria quicker than 20 jellies.

what is it with ugly fat birds always wanting to kiss when its clear as day youre there for violent doggy.

Hahahaa

most definitely.

Ca breathe

most definitely.

Hahaha if you didn’t pull a munter in Zuu after 50p “vodkas” or one of their free bar nights, you were doing it all wrong