Reserve & Youth Teams Thread

He's making plans outwith football with his Uni course, but is also looking into doing his badges.

Wouldn't surprise me if he is given a reduced wage with a view to maybe doing coaching.

He is highly valued within the dressing room, which in itself isn't reason to keep him, but if he took a reduced deal (if offered) i can see him staying.

'Good to have about the place?'

image.jpg

He's making plans outwith football with his Uni course, but is also looking into doing his badges.

Wouldn't surprise me if he is given a reduced wage with a view to maybe doing coaching.

He is highly valued within the dressing room, which in itself isn't reason to keep him, but if he took a reduced deal (if offered) i can see him staying.

Fairly sure he coaches a local boys club, maybe something he's looking to take more seriously.

Guest the shepherd

His confidence disappeared after he got a face/head injury a couple of years ago, he was getting into the Scotland squad before that

His confidence went down after getting a bad shoulder injury in Macedonia at the start of 2015/16.

His confidence went down after getting a bad shoulder injury in Macedonia at the start of 2015/16.

You’re probably right, I just remember that he got a bad head injury and every game after that he seemed to be wary of headers, might just be a build up of a few things, but he used to be very good for us.

Just looked and one if his face injuries was 2013

D40-FF692-A1-D6-4495-9-C5-A-EFB25892-CD7

You’re probably right, I just remember that he got a bad head injury and every game after that he seemed to be wary of headers, might just be a build up of a few things, but he used to be very good for us.

Just looked and one if his face injuries was 2013

D40-FF692-A1-D6-4495-9-C5-A-EFB25892-CD7

I remember him saying in an interview that he'd never really been injured, it's been one injury after another ever since.

It was looking good for Dundee u18s down at Forfar this afternoon as they led 1-0 for over an hour,but Celtic u18s won through in the end 3-1.

Aye, I was there. Dundee good first half, Celtic better second. Celtic deserved winners in the end, took the chances that came their way as Dundee passed up theirs. Celtic U18's though are a poor side. Karamoko Dembele their best player by a country mile and the only one with real quality on the ball.