The 2018 Xmas Thread

Sooper-hanz

• 3 weeks later...

Here - has anyone dug up any terrific gifts for under 20 quid? Im down to buying for pricks I'd rather not purchase for; but without fail, the arseholes always hook me up, so obligation is enforced.

So aye - hook me up. Cheers in advance.

£20 is a lot for cunts that are just that.., cunts.  I'll up to spend £20 on folk I really like. :hysterical:

Suggestions.., hmm.,what about this..  it ticks a few boxes, it's different, its useful and is definitely a talking point.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/202471829221?chn=ps

True Blue was her strongest album.

Although I grew into a rock lord I was a fan of Madonna as a young boy. I masturbated about her and also had and wore Madonna wristbands.

Had a mate that wore legwarmers. 

Good looking laddie, like.. but by fuck he needed a proper kicking. 

Are you Andrew Ridgeley?

Told this story before but a boy I worked with years ago on one of the Brent rigs (Nicknamed Cowboy and complete fantasist) had a good Madonna and Ridgely story. Said he was once married to Linda Lusardi but that's a different tale.

Anyway When Madonna was due to be getting married to Guy Ritchie we asked if he was going to the wedding.

Not invited as him and Andy had a big fallout with Madonna years earlier as she had stolen the lyrics to one of their songs they wrote together.

Andy? Who's Andy.

Andrew Ridgely. Turns out Cowboy was the drummer in Wham. Madonna stole the lyrics of "Like a Virgin" from them and they've never spoken since.

Complete bollocks but he actually believes it. Madder than mad Jack McMad winner of last year's mad man contest.

Some machine. Used to travel on the train home wearing a vicar's collar and tell everyone he was a man of the church.

Would give Millerman a run for his money with the stories.

Told this story before but a boy I worked with years ago on one of the Brent rigs (Nicknamed Cowboy and complete fantasist) had a good Madonna and Ridgely story. Said he was once married to Linda Lusardi but that's a different tale.

Anyway When Madonna was due to be getting married to Guy Ritchie we asked if he was going to the wedding.

Not invited as him and Andy had a big fallout with Madonna years earlier as she had stolen the lyrics to one of their songs they wrote together.

Andy? Who's Andy.

Andrew Ridgely. Turns out Cowboy was the drummer in Wham. Madonna stole the lyrics of "Like a Virgin" from them and they've never spoken since.

Complete bollocks but he actually believes it. Madder than mad Jack McMad winner of last year's mad man contest.

Some machine. Used to travel on the train home wearing a vicar's collar and tell everyone he was a man of the church.

Would give Millerman a run for his money with the stories.

Is the Lusardi story better?

Back in the day eh worked with a guy who claimed he'd played 20 minutes for West Ham. He'd come on as a sub, scored 2 goals against Liverpool, been the hero of the day and then did his knee and had to retire.

8 years later he was 20 stone, worked in IT and could barely climb stairs.

We kept asking him about the players of that time and he'd reel off all sorts of shite about them. He really believed it all. Even when confronted with a West Ham annual where he didn't even feature he maintained his story.

Back in the day eh worked with a guy who claimed he'd played 20 minutes for West Ham. He'd come on as a sub, scored 2 goals against Liverpool, been the hero of the day and then did his knee and had to retire.

8 years later he was 20 stone, worked in IT and could barely climb stairs.

We kept asking him about the players of that time and he'd reel off all sorts of shite about them. He really believed it all. Even when confronted with a West Ham annual where he didn't even feature he maintained his story.

Believable story for a change after seeing the fucking state of Darren Mackie recently.

Fat fucking mess.