Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

18 hours ago, NEM said:

Not sure Usyk has the power to bother the top heavyweights tbh 

I agree to certain extent but still think he's good and smart enough to take advantage of a couple of them.  What Joshua showed last night is that he's hesitant now and his gas tank is very questionable, Pulev is a big stiff board with a terrible guard and a very predictable output, he barely threw a combo the whole fight.

Pulev was rubbish I thought - all he threw was jabs or jab cross.  Easy to fight against.

Still churning out excuses for Fury leathering him ?

Ringwalk outfit was too heavy

Fury's gloves were loaded

His cornerman was on fury's payroll

His drink was spiked

etc, etc, etc

Still think he'd plant Joshua though

Just now, minijc said:

I agree to certain extent but still think he's good and smart enough to take advantage of a couple of them.  What Joshua showed last night is that he's hesitant now and his gas tank is very questionable, Pulev is a big stiff board with a terrible guard and a very predictable output, he barely threw a combo the whole fight.

Joshua looked fucked for a while, like he'd shot his load in the 3rd trying to get Pulev out of there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Warrington just got sparko'd.

Fair upset that.

Lara looked really good. Some left hooks on him. 

Pretty crude style but heavy hands. Warrington looked miles off the pace - struggled to make weight I reckon. Overnight kip in the hospital for him would be a good idea 

10 hours ago, NEM said:

Fury by a mile.

Anyone watch the boxing tonight? Josh Kelly fell apart pretty quickly 

Avanesyan was very good, some brutal shots, think Kelly is good enough to come back and fight at a decent level still but a beating like that often leaves a mark on a fighter.

this will also leave a mark on a man too.