Nfl

RAZOR

Here's a strange one for you @@RAZOR

LSU announces the signing of Quentin Skinner, a long snapper from Buford, Georgia.Possibly the wildest recruiting pipeline: LSU is on its third straight scholarship long snapper from Buford (Ga.) High School and could go 11 consecutive years with a Buford player as its starting long snapper. Incredible.

Wow. Special Teams coach at Buford must be something special to produce that year after year.

Who we thinking will progress through the Wild Card round? I'm going for:

- Indy to get past the Texans. Indy O-Line will continue their excellent season and hold off Watt/Clowney to give Luck enough time to win the game for Indy

- Seahawks to beat Dallas in a close one. This is the tightest game of the weekend IMO. Can see it being Russell Wilson who makes a big play down the stretch to win it for Seattle

- Baltimore D and running game to take out the Chargers. Chargers best defensive players are edge rushers. Edge rushing doesn't help much vs a team that runs and runs and runs.

- All rational analysis says the Bears should take out the Eagles. However Foles and what he did last season and so far this season has me worried of a repeat...

What's your profit/loss for the NFL season so far @@minijc.  As i recall, you said you were really targeting this particular market this year?

Ahead by an ok amount however from November until now it's been brutal, two 500/1 shots that came agonisingly close still haunting me, a 250/1 bet where a dropped catch in the end zone ruined it but still you've got to roll with the punches, had a few little winners that keep things ticking over and put an end to a bad run, plenty of games left and this weekends slate coming is a cracker, so much potential for big winners.

Did you have a bet running on the outcome of this game? Was some last 5 minutes.

Nah, two bets I looked at but left actually came in but just got to accept it, Oddschecker had the wrong price for Golden Tate to score, 13/2, log in to betfred to find he's just 4/1 and the hassle I'd have to get more than £10 on that wasn't worth it so left it, 3 request a bets I had on the match were poor but as an Eagles fan I loved that game.

Glad the Eagles came through that. Next Sunday should be good ;)

Sore one for the Bears. They've been excellent this year.

Bears have been superb but Trubisky just wasn't clutch enough last night when it mattered, quite interesting that the 4 losing teams all have QBs that love to scramble, all got exposed, Jackson will be having nightmares for months after that beating he took last night off the chargers.  As for the game next week, Vegas opened with Saints -9.5 which is interesting, Eagles now a different side from the team that got pumped by the saints a few weeks back however I fear for Maddox, despite two massive plays early on last night the Bears targeted and bullied him now if the saints do that next week it could be a long night for the lad.

Amazingly poor play calling at the weekend.

And low scoring games, despite the offensive explosion this season. Playoffs...

How the chargers were allowed to leave 7 dbs on the field for the game was incredible, the Ravens never went to heavy personnel to punish them in the run game, and DBs can cover so it took away the passing game.

OC needs firing.

I saw a stat that since getting cut by the bears, robbie gould is 82/85 on fgs.

Oh bears.

3 road wins in the wild card round, demonstrating again the death of home field advantage in the nfl.

I'm stunned

It happens H but good to see you ignore my reasoning for one of the ones I left.

How the chargers were allowed to leave 7 dbs on the field for the game was incredible, the Ravens never went to heavy personnel to punish them in the run game, and DBs can cover so it took away the passing game.

OC needs firing.

Oh bears.

3 road wins in the wild card round, demonstrating again the death of home field advantage in the nfl.

There's a clip doing the rounds that shows an Eagles player tip the kick.

Yeah Hester claimed he got a fingertip. (Ironic name for bears fans.)

Doesn't detract from them having kicking woes tho.

And having let a hall of fame level kicker go.

Yeah that's fair, see Parkey has a 3.5m guarantee for next year, the videos of the Bears fans booing him was quite amusing.

Kliff Kingsbury in as Arizona Head Coach

(Fired by Texas Tech, for being shite, hired to be a HC in the NFL)

That's a wow.

Matt LaFleur in at Green Bay

Incredibly a Redskins staff that oversaw a 3-13 record now has 3 NFL HC's from it - madness.

Texas Tech are probably a 'bigger' club than the Cardinals tbf.

Or certainly not far off. Football in Texas is nuts.

Texas Tech are probably a 'bigger' club than the Cardinals tbf.

Or certainly not far off. Football in Texas is nuts.

High School stadiums worth 60m etc

Its mental stuff...but there are only 32 HC gigs in the NFL and this guy has one...

The 4 HCs in the NFC West

Shanahan

McVay

Kingsbury 

Carroll

Three in their 30s and Carroll...

OC needs firing.

Oh bears.

Divisional round is the biggest home advantage in sports betting, trick is picking the one upset that usually happens.