Libya

zig-a-zig-ah

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

humble apologies...please do go on....

Nae worries Hughmungus.

I used to work for AGIP (ENI) in HR and made a visit to the Sabratha (ENIGAS) platform to co-incide with the ceremonial opening of the valve for "first gas". He shook my hand but looked at me in disgust. I guess it was because II was a woman. He made a comment in Arabic and everyone laughed, clearly at my expense.

I just chuckled because my day rate was worth it.

He has quite a presence about him it has to be said

C'mon Steph.....I've whored m'self out for you for long enough...

The reason I call myself Stef with an F and not Steph with a PH is because the Italians call HSH Princess Stephanie de Monaco "Princess Stefania"

I was Princess Stef before but had to drop the princess bit but Stef means Stefania, much nicer IMHO

The reason I call myself Stef with an F and not Steph with a PH is because the Italians call HSH Princess Stephanie de Monaco "Princess Stefania"

I was Princess Stef before but had to drop the princess bit but Stef means Stefania, much nicer IMHO

bit of a luddite me...I loved that steph....f**k knows what or who you are....but...as long as we are not in north africa and the middle east we can enjoy this....shame on us lucky buggers

bit of a luddite me...I loved that steph....f**k knows what or who you are....but...as long as we are not in north africa and the middle east we can enjoy this....shame on us lucky buggers

That is correct, If I were still there I could not / would not have mentioned it.

Me? I am a woman and a dandy. I live abroad but love AFC and Aberdeen city.

I do like to flirt with you lads because I am on my own since separating from my EX, also an Aberdeen supporter

• Admin

Quite simple roberto.

It really started in Iran months ago with election fraud and the mass protests that followed, using social media like facebook and twitter to organise the protests.

Then recently a man in a village in Tunisia set himself on fire in protest of what started out as economic grievances which then developed into protests about government corruption. The word got out via facebook and twitter and youtube using the same model learned from Iran.

The protests intensified then neighbouring countries saw that their governments weren't immune to mass protests either. So it moved to Egypt then Yemen and now Libya.

Quite simple roberto.

It really started in Iran months ago with election fraud and the mass protests that followed, using social media like facebook and twitter to organise the protests.

Then recently a man in a village in Tunisia set himself on fire in protest of what started out as economic grievances which then developed into protests about government corruption. The word got out via facebook and twitter and youtube using the same model learned from Iran.

The protests intensified then neighbouring countries saw that their governments weren't immune to mass protests either. So it moved to Egypt then Yemen and now Libya.

Source?

My story sounds a bit more realistic, AND I heard it fae one of the boys who was there.