Sir Andy Murray

Guest SS RED

Nadal is 32 y/o, but he's just destroyed three of the best young players in the world, Tsitsipas, Tiafoe and De Minaur... making them look like juniors.

I like to think it's entirely innocent. I just think Nadal and Djokovic are so unbelievably good! I don't think we'll see there likes again... not for a long time. If they were juicing they'd have been busted - no doubt.

The reason for that is the extra years of training and conditioning Nadal has done compared to some of those fairies he is playing against. Guy is an absolute monster, trains like a beast and has all the shots as well as experience and instinct to read the game better than most. Not sure the average height that his gunslinger of a forehand bounces with that amount of tops in but having to hit shots back at him from shoulder height won't exactly help anyone's cause.

An absolute Titan.

Nadal could barely move last week then he's running rings around a young athlete, totally legit, there's so much stuff out there that points towards him cheating, he's definitely not the only one but to have the injuries and breakdowns he's had and still be performing like this isn't quite right.

Nadal is 32 y/o, but he's just destroyed three of the best young players in the world, Tsitsipas, Tiafoe and De Minaur... making them look like juniors.

I like to think it's entirely innocent. I just think Nadal and Djokovic are so unbelievably good! I don't think we'll see there likes again... not for a long time. If they were juicing they'd have been busted - no doubt.

Aye, and the reason(s) federer hit some brilliant form in his mid 30s, after a few barren years, was extra training...

Mini (I think) has posted a couple of links in this thread about it all. Have a read

Nadal could barely move last week then he's running rings around a young athlete, totally legit, there's so much stuff out there that points towards him cheating, he's definitely not the only one but to have the injuries and breakdowns he's had and still be performing like this isn't quite right.

My favourite was his cramping up during his interview move. Top class

Are his injuries just convenient breaks to let 'things' work it's way out his system?

My favourite was his cramping up during his interview move. Top class

Are his injuries just convenient breaks to let 'things' work it's way out his system?

You look at Murray a player who I think is 100% clean and how injuries are ripping him apart, there are some out there that think he has cycled once or twice during lay offs but not much out there to suggest that.  Where as with Nadal there's so much different things that suggest he has doped, he's had several TUE some given after he's already received the treatments, it just stinks.

Can't remember the links I've posted before, possibly a tennishasasteroidproblem one http://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com/2016/09/nadal-then-and-now.html

You look at Murray a player who I think is 100% clean and how injuries are ripping him apart, there are some out there that think he has cycled once or twice during lay offs but not much out there to suggest that. Where as with Nadal there's so much different things that suggest he has doped, he's had several TUE some given after he's already received the treatments, it just stinks.

Can't remember the links I've posted before, possibly a tennishasasteroidproblem one http://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com/2016/09/nadal-then-and-now.html

It's almost as if the governing body don't want to lose the 'big' names

Was always a bit suspicious that Murray made noises about other pros potentially being on peds and Boris Becker instantly jumped in insisting all of the top players are clean.

Anyone like to hazard a guess who he was coaching at the time?

I remember that.

Remember when Djokovic was average, then suddenly became amazing?!

• 8 months later...

Hello?  What's this juicy gossip that you've since retracted??

Not that exciting I'm afraid.  Via a series of unfortunate concidences, I happened to be speaking to an associate of John O'Donnell (the surgeon who carried out Murrays first hip procedure in Melbourne) last week.  He'd seen Murrays scans, knew the injury, the extent and explained the process behind some of the decision he made... which I relayed on here.  I don't really think it's a big deal - but as I haven't seen the specifics discussed in the public domain, I'll leave it there.

What i would say is, I know that Murray would have been playing through some level of restriction and with fairly extreme pain, during the period he reached world number one.  It doesn't particularly surprise me though... the guy is a warrior.

I wasn't having a go at you SOTR. What I do think is a big deal is medical professionals talking so flippantly about the medical history of someone just because they're in the public eye.

FWIW I wish you well with the route you're going down, nightmare at your somewhat youthful presumed age