Ross County v Aberdeen (1 - 1)

Injured: Hayes & Pawlett

Anderson likely to be rested for this one in favour of Tate. Robson may get the nod instead of Low in midfield. Considine another candidate to take a rest but might not be this game.

Langfield

Logan Tate Reynolds Considine

Jack Flood

Smith McGinn Robson

Rooney

subs: Weaver, Anderson, Shaughnessey, Low, Vernon, Zola, McManus

Prediction: 1-1 Smith! (although the Dons rarely do draws...)

Just typed oot the same team as you Tord min.

Think this will be an awful advert for Scottish football with both teams having a bit of a scrap.

Prediction : 0-0. (Adams will set his team out to frustrate us and grind out a point, the dour prick)

Disagree. Adams/County are in serious relegation play off trouble after (I assume) spending a fair few bob on all their loan signings (29 of them or something) so they will be going for the win for sure.

They will have to leave us some nice gaps at the back this time around (more so than last couple of games at least).

I predict a game with a fair bit of bite to it but also a few goals & WE will come out on top.

Going to be really tough game as it always is with Ross County. Derek Adams always seems to get his players rallied up for the task against us. I feel if we can eat an early goal and get ourselves ahead we can win. Personally I'd bring Robson back into the mix and put low on the bench to start with for this one. Feel we will need a bit more fight in midfield for this match. Hoping Rooney can continue is goal scoring form as we need him to really be firing in a cylinders for when the top 6 split arrives. Saturday showed just how good a manger Derek Mcinnes is by having his team so focused on the win against Killie despite all the attention we have been receiving this past week and I expected he'll have them fully focused for a tough match tomorrow.