St Johnstone V Aberdeen (1 - 1)

Hopefully the players start off where they finished on Saturday.

I think Pawlett needs benched but the important thing is to start

taking the chances that are being created. If we'd gone 2 up we'd

have won comfortably.

I'd like to see Shankland getting a longer time on the park as he looks the part.

Not sure if Saints playing on Tuesday will affect them but little time to recover

from injuries so fingers crossed :-)

In the absence of any new signings your absolutely correct. It'll be Consi for Taylor, Hayes for Consi, Flood for Hayes.

Hearing Anderson and Taylor are both out for six weeks so given I dont think McInnes trusts Shaughnessey I can certainly see us signing a centre back on loan this week or next

If Joe couldn't get a game for a mid table championship team I wouldn't be that keen on him at the moment either to be fair. But would rather keep the midfield we've had

My Falkirk supporting pal said Joe was brought in to cover someone, can't remember the guys name but he was playing regularly up until this guy came back.

The team is going to change one way or another. Hopefully as little as possible but that's reality.

This is the games where we need the likes of McGinn, PP and Goodwillie to stand up and be counted.

Comfortable 0-2 win.

Any recommendations for a pre match boozer? We're ditching out regular venue.

If Joe couldn't get a game for a mid table championship team I wouldn't be that keen on him at the moment either to be fair. But would rather keep the midfield we've had

There's always the chance that he didn't quite "click" with the other defenders.

You see it quite often, two semi decent centre halves can form a formidable partnership, while two allegedly good players can be a bombscare!

Joe's been around with all our fit defenders before, i'd be happy enough with him just now, unless DM has his eye on someone better.

I would be tempted however to go Joe - Consi - Reynolds - Logan

There's always the chance that he didn't quite "click" with the other defenders.

You see it quite often, two semi decent centre halves can form a formidable partnership, while two allegedly good players can be a bombscare!

Joe's been around with all our fit defenders before, i'd be happy enough with him just now, unless DM has his eye on someone better.

I would be tempted however to go Joe - Consi - Reynolds - Logan

The only time I can remember him even playing in the middle for us was his debut at Easter Road on the last day of the season when Chris Maguire was being a cunt.

0 games in the middle under McInnes... I dont want to write him off but he must be pish

My Falkirk supporting pal said Joe was brought in to cover someone, can't remember the guys name but he was playing regularly up until this guy came back.

Kieran Duffie at right back. Shaughnessy played there until Duffie came back and was sent back here at end of loan.

Is he good enough to play centre back for us though? Who knows.