Steven Fletcher (Sheffield Wednesday)
Leigh Griffiths (Celtic)
Chris Martin (Derby County)*
Steven Naismith (Norwich City)
Jordan Rhodes (Middlesbrough)***
* on loan to Cardiff City
** on loan to Fulham
*** on loan to Sheffield Wednesday

no problem with young Fraser getting the shout, but can we be surprised at no Dons players,

it makes the inviting of Tony Docherty all the more strange,

dont rate the players enough to pick them , but rate the man that coaches them, unless Docherty is there to get a feel for the set up .................

although to be fair i have been banging on about inviting different Scottish coaches to join the get togethers for some time i feel there is merit in having various inputs and new ideas.

when that bumtious little prick and his cunt of a sidekick go there will be a clamour for McInnes,

after all it appears the Glasgow press have failed to land him the Rangers job,

so the next best for them would be the national side,

you know i can see McInnes fancying his chances of turning things around ,

when that bumtious little prick and his cunt of a sidekick go there will be a clamour for McInnes,

after all it appears the Glasgow press have failed to land him the Rangers job,

so the next best for them would be the national side,

you know i can see McInnes fancying his chances of turning things around ,

Mcinnes would do a decent job I think and see it as a stepping stone back to England.

He would understand that Scotland have poorer players than most teams come up against and set up to be hard to beat and hit teams on break.

Strachan has the arrogance that he thinks the players are shite but he is such a visionary he can get them playing open, passing football.

I keep saying it but the SFA continue to devalue their own product by allowing managers to choose squads that place extra significance to those playing in English football, regardless of level or form. There’s no incentive for Scottish players to grow and be successful in our league, only the dream of one day getting a move down south suddenly getting yourself onto the International radar. It’s a bit ridiculous that we’ve established ourselves as the countries 2nd best club over the past few seasons yet none of our players are deemed worthy of a place in the squad?! Scottish football fans by and large won’t know or have any affinity towards the majority of our own players because we don’t watch championship football week after week. If you stand out in the EPL (as arguably Fraser has done) then you can’t really argue the case but if the SFA want to attract and promote its own structure as it should be doing, any player who hits a run of form should know that a call-up to the Scotland squad it a realistic ambition and be a reward for hard work and application.

• Upvote 4

aye i actually think when that when Ant and dec are punted he will be the front runner for the job, and those that said he wouldnt leave us for Ibrox , do they think he WOULD to take up national job.

Nah. David Moyes will be the next Scotland manager and cycle of shite team selections will continue.

Meh.

Hard to even care who is in this squad now tbh, its the same old shite every time.

As others have said we could do with trusting a few more youngsters in there and also some of the SPFL players who've really been performing. Shinnie and Mclean on recent form deserve, probably more to that D Fletcher or whatever.

I think Wallace is pish but seems his performance against England was rated, fuck knows why. Meh.

Why Chris Martin gets picked I've no idea.