Celtic 3 - 0 Aberdeen

This "they up their game against us" pish is utterly embarassing like. They don't play any better or worse against us than any other Scottish team, we just massively underperform. Hibs went 2-0 down to them and fought back. We are incapable of recovering from one freak goal against them.

Admitting assault on the internet might cause a problem is my urgent advice.

It was more of a friendly warning not to intimidate and swear at children just because of the football strip they happen to be wearing. Even his mate looked embarrassed about what he'd said and he was able to finish his drink before leaving the pub after the altercation.

If he'd called me a cunt I would have laughed at him and carried on walking past him. Calling my 4 year old boy a cunt because he was wearing an Aberdeen top is just way over the top and I'd like to think that next time he sees a young boy out with his family wearing a football top that he doesn't approve of he'll think twice before swearing in his face.

Before I offer my own congratulations can I just double check. Is your wife a scrawny Hun? Just clarifying the parameters.

She's not really keen on them if truth be told. She just thinks I should have sat there and let him swear and intimidate the boy even though she was as annoyed about it as me. Like I said he came back and finished his pint with his mate and then I presume went somewhere else to watch the 2nd half.

Hopefully he'll treat others, bairns especially, with more consideration in the future.

Just got back in the house after being there today. Saw the team beforehand and feared the worst but we did ok 1st half without really threatening them and then they score a pretty lucky goal not long before half time and you could see the confidence and belief just drain from the players and we were beaten from there on in.

Maybe if we could gave kept it to 0-0 at half time the players would have came out and had a bit of a go but in truth the 2nd half was disappointing, summed up by the two pathetic goals we conceded.

At the of the day they are a far better team than we are, better all over the pitch, but that doesnt mean we shouldn't be able to give them a game in any one off fixture which we can't seem to manage.

The mentality of the manager and the players needs serious adjustment when we play either Celtic or Rangers because we look shit scared of both of them right now.

Only really sour note of the day was the scrawny Hun in the Wetherspoons next to Central Station whilst watching his team get beat off Kilmarnock call my 4 year old lad a cunt because he had an Aberdeen top on. Not wanting to cause a fuss in front of a load of diners and families I bided my time until he went for a piss and bounced his heed of the wall in the bogs. I'm not a violent person but a line was crossed there. The wife hasn't spoken to me since which made for a long day after that but I'll live with that.

Nice one , hope you broke the cunts nose

Haha Are you for real?! Maybe we should all hold hands? Like one big snuggly wuggly football family.

We shouldn't despise someone because they are different from us., that I'm happy to leave to the bigot brothers. If you want to hate them because they're weegies feel free. I'm all for letting people show their true colours.

This nonsense has to stop.

Do you actually think we couldn't have played any better?

We get walked over every time against them now because we are pathetic and collapse as soon as they score.

This.

Dear happy clappers - stop apologising for your team.

It's ok to criticise the thing you love rather than just put up with their shit.

We played well for 45 minutes.

We have never played well against Celtic for a full 90 minutes in nearly 2 years...

And we have a manager who bottles the big games.

Time to give Wright, Harvie, Ross and any other of the kids who are ready starts.

Yes there's a big gap between us and them and no one was expecting us to win by 6-0...

But stop capitulating, get it together and have a fucking go against them...

• Upvote 3

My first post on this forum. Waited a while for the validation but what better to start than a 3-0 drubbing from them, people I feel think the performance was decent due to the huns dropping points to a diddy team. Our big game form is horrid for the last year and half atleast under the mcinnes era apart from breaking the Ibrox hoodoo we have been lack lustre against the ugly sisters

True

But win all the games we should and we will finish 2nd

Best we can do

I understand 2nd is the ultimate aim and pinnacle if you really look into it, dont get me wrong Ive loved the last 4/5 years competing for trophies even the league at one point, I guess Im just pissed after watching the jam tarts make them look so average.

My first post on this forum. Waited a while for the validation but what better to start than a 3-0 drubbing from them, people I feel think the performance was decent due to the huns dropping points to a diddy team. Our big game form is horrid for the last year and half atleast under the mcinnes era apart from breaking the Ibrox hoodoo we have been lack lustre against the ugly sisters

Someone said today we are the only team not to take a point off Rodgers' Celtic. That's a horrible stat if true. Can't b arsed checking.

Aye. Shite but far from our worst performance against those pedos.

Same shite result but at least it looked like we didn’t just sit back and admire them like unlike the game at Pittodrie in October. First two goals were just plain bad luck and it looked like a clear foul on Stewart in the build up to the third goal. The less said about McLean’s back pass the better.

6 points against Thistle and Hearts and we’ll be very well placed for the rest of the season. If we can manage that I’d say we will be at least 6 points clear of the huns going into the winter break.

Our record against Rodgers’ Celtic really is abysmal. Yes they have better players but our complete inability to compete against them is soul destroying. We have scored 3 goals in 8 games against them (2 of those goals were scored by a player who has now signed for them) and conceded 20 in the process. Admittedly the huns haven’t done much better which makes our capitulations against them even more sickening. But at least they did manage a deserved draw at Parkhead last season under Murty.

Hearts have scored more goals in one game against them than we have managed in 8 attempts (admittedly their record against Rodgers’ team prior to that day was shocking as well). Hibs have scored 6 times in 3 games against them this season. Celtic are the best team in the country but they have vulnerabilities and are not infallible it’s just that we make them look like they are. My worry now after so many defeats against them is that it looks to me like this set of players truly don’t believe they can beat them on any given day. That’s up to McInnes to address it’s his job to make them believe but I sometimes wonder if even he believes his team are capable of beating them. We really need some sort of a result the next time we play Celtic even a battling score draw so that the players start to believe are capable of competing against them and ultimately not always lose.

The fact is other, lesser, teams give them a competitive game and we never look close to doing so and that's not good enough. We are flat track bullies. Aye fine it means we'll likely never finish outside the top three, but it comes with the price of winning fuck all and bottling countless games to our biggest rivals.

I know. We have a very good h2h record against all the non old firm teams in the league. The ugly sisters must watch us take apart teams that give them problems and wonder how on earth we capitulate so easily when we play them.

I honestly think we are the easiest 6 points both of them have had this season. The huns were never threatened in either game against us even when they went down to 10 men they won both games very comfortably. Both of Celtics wins were routine where we truly didnt trouble or worry them. Both of them must wonder why we are always so meek against them when we regularly take care of all of the other teams a lot of the times very impressively. I dont think there is any doubt that when its time for them to play us the discussions in their dressing rooms are along the lines of Get on top of this lot early and well win theyve got no bottle in big games.