Celtic 3 - 0 Aberdeen

• Admin

The mods seriously deleting posts? Fit the fuck is this like? North Korea? Poor show. Should be a place open for free discussion IMO regardless of thread.

Nobody wants to read a match thread which is 99% bickering and insults between two posters and absolutely no content about the match itself.

Don't like it, ab-mad or donstalk are the alternatives.

• Upvote 1

Nobody wants to read a match thread which is 99% bickering and insults between two posters and absolutely no content about the match itself.

Have you seen the other threads on this site? 99% of the time thats what it turns in to. Understandable.

• Admin

Have you seen the other threads on this site? 99% of the time thats what it turns in to. Understandable.

The last week or so has given me second thoughts on how people have been behaving and our relaxed policy on content and moderation. The hands off approach has curated content which delves far closer to the Mos Eisley cantina than the local pub. I will start being more proactive.

Anyway, off topic.

The last week or so has given me second thoughts on how people have been behaving and our relaxed policy on content and moderation. The hands off approach has curated content which delves far closer to the Mos Eisley cantina than the local pub. I will start being more proactive.

Anyway, off topic.

Fair enough

Anyway, off topic.

This has a direct correlation with increased alcohol consumption. Everyone involved in the bickering was/is blootered.

Alkies should be your first targets.

Mind the time LS banned someone for diagreeing with him that Michael Paton should be played through the middle rather than out wide :laughing:

Sadly recent doing will have them on edge and unlikely to succumb as meekly twice - we need to keep pressing them as it is the only way that any Scots team has a realistic chance - try and out football them or defend a back line will only end in another humiliation. Press and harry and hope for the good fortune that followed Hearts. Head 3-1 them - heart 4-0 us - we haven't beaten them 4-0 since 1950 - we could do with repeating it.

Nothing to do with hospitality. The rule over a number of years is that Celtic home games are not shown live outwith the break into the top six in April, then they can be shown. I suppose the idea is to spread the coverage to other grounds with presumably added revenue. Unfortunately, this means that the outside viewing population sees only games played in front of empty terraces which is a poor advert for Scottish fitba.

That is bollovks. It's all to do with maximising revenue for the two asscheeks. Nothing to do with spreading money around the "wee" clubs. The ugly sisters don't do that

Wrong. The current arrangement doesn't suit them. They want more of their home games televised, as indeed would Sky, but for the moment the arrangements stand.

• Downvote 1

If they wanted more home games shown on tv they would be on. They do not want that for the previous reasons. All they want is to feck up all the other teams in the league. Let's buy a season ticket - Oh but the scum games are on tv live why bother. Ugly sisters supporters - let's buy a season ticket cos none of our home games are on tv. Work it out and that's ignoring the hospitality shit

• Upvote 1