Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Johnstone

Didnt see a 4-1 win coming before the game.

Didnt see anything but a 0-0 up until we got the first goal. Probably the worse half hour of football Ive ever watched.

Have to say when we actually tried to play football we were miles better, and the pitch clearly doesnt encourage us doing that.

Good win, fuck the Huns, need to beat Hearts to make this count though.

What a great result, this season I now look forward to playing St Johnstone :lol:

Good result though how typical of us to concede when dominating a team and coasting (even if it was a deflection).

Christie finished well for his goal, but I think I would have preferred him to just square it for a May tap-in, rather than initially round the keeper, then cut back when closed down, then pick his spot through a bunch of defenders. Why risk blowing the chance?

What a great result, this season I now look forward to playing St Johnstone :lol:

Good result though how typical of us to concede when dominating a team and coasting (even if it was a deflection).

Christie finished well for his goal, but I think I would have preferred him to just square it for a May tap-in, rather than initially round the keeper, then cut back when closed down, then pick his spot through a bunch of defenders. Why risk blowing the chance?

Tbf. Our strikers hadn't exactly been firing on all cylinders, so cannot grudge Christie wanting to take the ball back & onto his stronger foot.

It could have gone wrong for him but it didn't