Stenhousemuir 1 - 4 Aberdeen

I fancy this will be called off, even if only for the travelling fans.

Plus, a big team like us should insist in playing only in decent conditions, so as not to give the hoi polloi an increased chance at an upset.

im in grangemouth just now, near stenhousemuir, and its just wet no snow - but at 7am the snow was heavy on the M80.

I fancy this will be called off, even if only for the travelling fans.

Plus, a big team like us should insist in playing only in decent conditions, so as not to give the hoi polloi an increased chance at an upset.

im in grangemouth just now, near stenhousemuir, and its just wet no snow - but at 7am the snow was heavy on the M80.

A light dusting on the motor this morning and sleet was falling when i left (circa 5:30am). No idea what it's like now.

So its a "just wet no snow/light dusting/sleet falling" combo.

I REALLY fancy this to be off.  :rolleyes:

Guest the shepherd

What's the script with clearing snow off of plastic pitches? Surely shoveling the snow off will remove all the wee rubber pellets too?

It depends the type of astroturf they have down. However, it is easier shovelling snow off of a plastic pitch than a grass one, minus just a few rubbet pellets. If it is anything like the surface used at the Kessock Park in Fraserburgh then they'll be alright.

Really looking forward to this, except the cold. They can't stop us scoring at least 5 again, can they?

Says audio only and video coverage straight after on International and 24hr after on normal due to Scottish Cup rules

The first game was shown live so what rule means that the first gane can be streamed live but the replay can't?