AFC-Chat - Recommended by 9/10 Westhill housewives.

Photo
- - - - -
Match Thread

Aberdeen V Hun Bastards

• Please log in to reply
846 replies to this topic

#841 OFFLINE   maryhilldon

maryhilldon

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,829 posts
  • Joined 18-January 16

Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:35 PM

0731-AC5-D-31-C8-42-B8-9554-A5-F87-D3-A6

Die-brox 😆

#842 ONLINE   pocrawred

pocrawred

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • Joined 10-May 15

Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:00 PM

Nailed it. Also why they sing about fighting the IRA to defend old Ulster in the footsteps of their faithers, when they are in fact a mentally ill weegie in 2019 with no purpose in their life.

We got bumped from our flight offshore for fog, so we piled into town like you do and headed for the Grill. 4 or 5 of us were sat at a table and this mid aged Irish couple were sitting there. We asked where they were from and the woman said Derry, well one of our lads(a hun) said aye London Derry. She cut him down quickly and said no DERRY!! We dont do that shit she also said. Said hun was a bit sheepish after that.

#843 OFFLINE   Dynamo

Dynamo

Chairman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,911 posts
  • Joined 10-October 05

Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:07 PM

We got bumped from our flight offshore for fog, so we piled into town like you do and headed for the Grill. 4 or 5 of us were sat at a table and this mid aged Irish couple were sitting there. We asked where they were from and the woman said Derry, well one of our lads(a hun) said aye London Derry. She cut him down quickly and said no DERRY!! We dont do that shit she also said. Said hun was a bit sheepish after that.

The funny thing about the huns and their Northern Irish pish is that nobody (outside of the shit hole Shankhill) gives a fuck about them here - was pleasantly surprised by this when I came over last summer. Liverpool or Man United for the majority of people in Belfast.

#844 OFFLINE   Sonoftherock

Sonoftherock

Director of Football

• Moderators
  • 13,156 posts
  • Joined 07-October 05

Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:19 PM

The funny thing about the huns and their Northern Irish pish is that nobody (outside of the shit hole Shankhill) gives a fuck about them here - was pleasantly surprised by this when I came over last summer. Liverpool or Man United for the majority of people in Belfast.

I was over there a few months ago... Always been interested in all that rubbish, having grown up on the west coast, so finally made it for a look around Sandy Row, Ardoyne, Shankill and Falls Road.  Was amazed how close these areas are to each other... they literally back onto one another!  No wonder there was so much trouble!

You working out in N.Ireland?  I usually head over there when I'm back in UK... other than the aforemention areas, it's a really nice part of the world!

"Whenever I'm in Edinburgh I roll with the T.Y.T (Tollcross Young Team)" - Romeo, So Solid Crew

#845 OFFLINE   Dynamo

Dynamo

Chairman

• Members
  • 27,911 posts
  • Joined 10-October 05

Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:24 PM

I was over there a few months ago... Always been interested in all that rubbish, having grown up on the west coast, so finally made it for a look around Sandy Row, Ardoyne, Shankill and Falls Road.  Was amazed how close these areas are to each other... they literally back onto one another!  No wonder there was so much trouble!

You working out in N.Ireland?  I usually head over there when I'm back in UK... other than the aforemention areas, it's a really nice part of the world!

Yeah.

It'll be nice enough for a couple years. Plenty to do and some great bars in town. 

#846 OFFLINE   Millertime

Millertime

Chairman

• Members
  • 34,539 posts
  • Joined 14-January 06

Posted 10 February 2019 - 06:46 PM

2/10

#847 ONLINE   pocrawred

pocrawred

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • Joined 10-May 15

Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:28 PM

2/10

Two outa ten! Watevva, true story tho.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Match Thread