Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

are Khan and Macrenneli fighting in the uk and then sky sports goes to the US for the de la hoya match up??

might be worth gettin

London's Excel Arena has Macaroni and Khan.

So unless those 2 fights are getting shown in Yankville there will be a long wait between there fighst and De La Hoya.

its just good to have a couple of half decent fights before the big one across the pond for once.

i do hope khan gets a hiding though.

Yeah them two fights are here then over to Las Vegas for the big one, Hope big mac wins, Khan loses and De la Hoya wins.

whats with the Khan hatred?? :)

seems like decent young man, doing his best

very talented boxer, got knocked out with a beauty of a punch, whats the big deal its boxing, folks get knocked out.

bit like Hamilton, who nobody around here seems to like either and is also black.

Yet a drunken yobo punchbag (Hatton), who got what brains he has bashed into oblivion, like embarrasingly battered senseless, by Floyd Mayweather, is a national hero.

closet racism sprouting up here? give the guy a frickin break.

very talented boxer, got knocked out with a beauty of a punch, whats the big deal its boxing, folks get knocked out.

bit like Hamilton, who nobody around here seems to like either and is also black.

Yet a drunken yobo punchbag (Hatton), who got what brains he has bashed into oblivion, like embarrasingly battered senseless, by Floyd Mayweather, is a national hero.

what a load of nonsense. first of all i'm no hatton fan anymore. i was a big fan of Naseem hameds till he injured that guy whilst driving dangerously. its not that i dislike hamilton either its the fact that formula one is shyte and if you drive the best car your chances of winning increase by a huge margin.

funny that i wanted the haymaker to win in his heavyweight bout and i want him to go on and win a belt at that level. i was also a big fan of lennox lewis.

but hey go on making your stupid assumptions

I don't like Hamilton, Khan or Haye, I must be racist.

Possibly thee worst post I have read on afc chat, well done douchebag.

fair enough you dont like F1

but what has Khan done?

He waves a union jack, calls himself british, has a decent family behind him.

Good example if you ask me... role model.

Give the guy some support

Wow, so do most huns, what a idiotic post.

So if you don't like a black or asian sports personality your now a closet racist, you douchebag are everything I hate about modern PC bollocks.

not refering to anyone in particular, if you thought that then i wasnt calling anyone in particular a racist. But if you feel the need to defend yourself then fair enough.

just a number of people are saying they hope khan gets beat, and for me i dont understand why anyone would want him to get beat.

Surely nobody has seen ricky Hattons chat show. what a pile of crud. up his own arse? yet khan gets a bashing. Hamed was a bigheaded tit, I can understand folk not liking him. Khan is quite modest and honest chap in comparison.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GQVeMXpjfOc

some nostalgia

gomez was a psycho

not refering to anyone in particular, if you thought that then i wasnt calling anyone in particular a racist. But if you feel the need to defend yourself then fair enough.

just a number of people are saying they hope khan gets beat, and for me i dont understand why anyone would want him to get beat.

Surely nobody has seen ricky Hattons chat show. what a pile of crud. up his own arse? yet khan gets a bashing. Hamed was a bigheaded tit, I can understand folk not liking him. Khan is quite modest and honest chap in comparison.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GQVeMXpjfOc

some nostalgia

gomez was a psycho

see slims post

i agree the knockout was good for khan. hopefully the new trainer will have worked on hm. he still box like an amatuer with his light punches scoring points. has to learn to dig his punches in and develop a few knockout punches of his own. i think he got the physique to do it. as for his chin not much you can do about that, he has to learn some pro ringcraft, like hanging on. If he had hung on and smothered Prescott after the first knockdown he could have come back and beaten him. I dont think khan has the chin to fight the top ranked fighters, but ill still support him.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tyw_v1sN-58

off topic but slim whats with the 4 forces of evil badges?

Unlike the rest of the glory hunters on here, I'm going to wait until the end of the season before choosing which team to support over the summer, then go back to supporting all 4 again in August. That's why I'm smarter than them.

i agree the knockout was good for khan. hopefully the new trainer will have worked on hm. he still box like an amatuer with his light punches scoring points. has to learn to dig his punches in and develop a few knockout punches of his own. i think he got the physique to do it. as for his chin not much you can do about that, he has to learn some pro ringcraft, like hanging on. If he had hung on and smothered Prescott after the first knockdown he could have come back and beaten him. I dont think khan has the chin to fight the top ranked fighters, but ill still support him.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tyw_v1sN-58

Sorry, I didn't realise it was compulsory for me to support every British boxer. I don't like Junior Witter either, must be because hes black.

I don't like him because he believed his own hype. He was knocked down by Willie Limond, hardly a puncher, and then went onto say it proves he ahs a hard chin and will be a World Champion in the next couple of years.

Can't wait to see him lose again, he won't lose on Saturday though, this guy will have been cherry picked.