Darts

Hopefully they don't bother in Glasgow next year. Good to see them confirming they'll definitely be back here in 2012 though. They should put on Anderson v Taylor....place would be rocking!

I dont think they will, however the second year they were in aberdeen there was a fair amount of trouble so you never know.

Good move putting anderson first, gets the crowd going from the off, too often the first couple of games are played in deathly silence seemed to spur the whole night on

Plus i got to see andersons game before playing my own :)

That was absolutely brilliant last night.

Best seats I've ever had also! Right at the front, was just tremendous evening from start to finish.

I hope you could hear 'stand up if you hate Rangers' on the TV because that was absolute genius.

Aye i seen yous on the telly! Must have made a big differance being closer to the action?

Yeah you heard it - heard most of the songs - seemed to be back to the atmosphere of the first couple of years!

sh*te venue and sh*te crowd being rewarded so far with 4 sh*te performances!!

saw some of it and it sounded like the worst crowd ever

Sid comes out with another belter: "he could have landed that on a fly's dandruff"

he had a belter last week, something to with sponge bob in a sand storm

Been finding the games this year a bit boring, on paper looks like the strongest league yet but just seems every match involves one player on top form and the other being mince, not many good close games (Barney v Whitlock from the other week excluded!).

Think they need to change the venues a bit too, Sheffield looked sh!te last night, as do a lot of the larger venues in Engurland, pity haven't been back to Edinburgh for 3 years as had a really good time at it there and was a good atmosphere.

Got my tickets booked for the UK Open quarter finals on Saturday 4th June and semi finals and final on Sunday 5th June at Bolton Reebok Arena, can't wait for it!

Last night's quality of darts was terrible, 2 or 3 times Anderson and Webster were down to double 5, then 5 then double 2 or double 1. Least it was a breeze for Anderson.

Also on another note, Aberdeen get all the praise and all the players love the atmosphere and playing here, Glasgow act like fools, get terrible reviews and give Scotland a bad name, yet THEY get the new Unicorn Darts Academy.. how the eff does that work? Yes its bigger but by no means do they deserve it! :banghead:

Been finding the games this year a bit boring, on paper looks like the strongest league yet but just seems every match involves one player on top form and the other being mince, not many good close games (Barney v Whitlock from the other week excluded!).

Think they need to change the venues a bit too, Sheffield looked sh!te last night, as do a lot of the larger venues in Engurland, pity haven't been back to Edinburgh for 3 years as had a really good time at it there and was a good atmosphere.

Edinburgh one was ok but noise at both Glasgow this year and Aberdeen every year is far far better. Edinburgh was an absolute nightmare to get to aswell and felt that the hall was just too big with arena chucked in half of it.

Omg there is actually people in Birmingham! sh*t crowd.

For the players this i'd say an ideal crowd.....not really against anyone, some booing at anderson but nothing really and they're not too over excited like glasgow so they can just get on with with it and we've seen the 180 record broken and possibly in this game the 3 dart average.

You just know that taylor is gonna break the 180 record and take it from anderson.................cock

Taylor is just immense....he barely misses anything.....giving lewis a lesson here.

I don't like his interviews though or the way he stacks darts or the way goes out his way to big up his opponent which i don't like, makes him sound like a fud me thinks

but hats off some player