Nfl

RAZOR

Bears were very disappointing last night.

Need to buck up their game before Wembley - still can't to go though :)

Not really. You have to remember the Packers are a very good team just now.

Whats worrying for the Bears is how good Detroit are. Will be hard to get out of that division.

This is the year the Ravens get past the Steelers, if they even make it to the playoffs. Ravens have a lot of new faces on offense, once they get going they could have a scary team. Their defense must be the highest scoring defense in the league so far, Ray Lewis just keeps on going.

Good win for Pats against Jets.

My Saints win again, Cam Newton by all accounts was very good for the Panthers.

From watching the Redzone I would have to say the Saints got a little lucky. Cam Newton looks good, needs a defense to back him up.

Good to see the Vikings win at last, McNabb is still pap thoughl.

From watching the Redzone I would have to say the Saints got a little lucky. Cam Newton looks good, needs a defense to back him up.

Good to see the Vikings win at last, McNabb is still pap thoughl.

Was also watching redzone. They were always in control, only really came in threat at the start of the 4th. Got very lucky just before half time when Carolina called a timeout, total bizzare why they done that.

Haha, posted to ScottishJohn on FB , will the Viks bottle it again? Thought they were going to.

:checkit:

i'm somehow pretty certain, without a better defence, the Pats aren't going through to the playoffs this year. But the Packers are looking mighty fine!

As are the Packs division rivals the Lions.

My early prediciton is Packers or Lions vs Ravens in the Superbowl.

As are the Packs division rivals the Lions.

My early prediciton is Packers or Lions vs Ravens in the Superbowl.

Dont be silly.

Lions will bottle it in arena football. No way are they going all the way.

Giants, are my sneaky tip.

Only team that will challenge Packers in the NFC are Nawlins.

Baring in mind you said Baltimore who have yet to beat a good team, Texans will destroy them this weekend.

Detroit i gurantee will bottle it. Wait till they start playing arena.

Just watch them Giants, you may learn a thing or 2.

We'll wait and see but I suspect that it's either you or the ill informed blog you read for your info that will learn a thing or 2 if you are predicting the Giants.

Ravens beat last seasons Conference Champions in their first game, would last seasons second best team in the NFL not constitute a good team?

We'll wait and see but I suspect that it's either you or the ill informed blog you read for your info that will learn a thing or 2 if you are predicting the Giants.

Ravens beat last seasons Conference Champions in their first game, would last seasons second best team in the NFL not constitute a good team?

Its just an opinion bawsack, since your obviously not quite right upstairs. Ill leave you to it. Cheers. :thumbup1: