• 1 month later...

4 hours ago, NEM said:

Polish boy beat Addesanya

Wouldn’t fancy a smack off Amanda Nunes ??

There's a few boys in the UFC I'd take hits off of before her like, she's a monster, I remember as well some hype around Anderson when she joined the UFC, done nothing except from get battered and paid well I suppose.

23 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Hopefully they get the crowds back in Texas soon enough. Big cards like that really suffer without any fans there. 

7000 getting in to Taylor v Ramirez in Vegas with 1000 of the tickets being kept back for UK fans on off chance they'll be allowed to travel by 22nd May

33 minutes ago, NEM said:

7000 getting in to Taylor v Ramirez in Vegas with 1000 of the tickets being kept back for UK fans on off chance they'll be allowed to travel by 22nd May

Wee Nicola won't be allowing any of that carry on.

Think the UFC said they won't do anything half-arsed, full stadiums or nothing. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

UFC is the most exciting sport on planet earth .

Hopefully we will get to see Francis Ngannu back fighting again but it looks like his next fight will be away from the UFC with the Gypsy King .

I think he will be out boxed by Tyson Fury,  his only hope will be a full whack on the jaw from Francis .

12 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

UFC is the most exciting sport on planet earth .

Hopefully we will get to see Francis Ngannu back fighting again but it looks like his next fight will be away from the UFC with the Gypsy King .

I think he will be out boxed by Tyson Fury,  his only hope will be a full whack on the jaw from Francis .

You obviously didn't watch Namajunas vs Esparza!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Paul Craig game plan was in the mud tonight. His opponent didn't have to work hard to block the take downs.

Molly McCann knock out was class. Another spinning elbow.

Di Di Di Di fuck the Tories.

Glad that tim cunt got battered.

I don't normally watch UFC, inferior watch to boxing for me.

Hopefully some more punching happening in the next fights and less rolling around.

Trotting out that classic cliche ‘there’s a stigma in this world that men can’t talk’ 

The second most annoying phrase after ‘the word legend gets used…’ 

can’t take to him or that woman but I think it’s their accents/ heritage. He’s on the rise though