Wimbledon Tennis

Yeah, that would have been good getting to see that.... if you get to Melbourne Park, it's pretty similar, in that you can get pretty close to the action on the outside courts. The third court, Margaret Court Arena, is brilliant in the early rounds- better than having tickets for the show courts IMO - where you're just watching the top seeds pummeling qualifiers.

I watched Zverev play for a set yesterday, he's only 18 and has great potential. If Kyrgios stops sulking we could see these two play some amazing matches in the years ahead

I agree about the show courts, I've been lucky enough to see a quarter final on Arthur Ashe which was a seed against a qualifier. When I went to the French open I saw two five setters as well.

I was going to predict Djokovic to win... just like I did for the Australian and the French!

Glad I didn't get around to posting it, because he's in a spot of trouble now! Maybe he's just been waiting for the SOTR seal of approval!

Really tough luck for Querrey - if they'd been able to carry on playing, he'd have been in a great position. Typical that Djokovic gets the rub of the green!

:laughing:

Hopefully the Yank keeps up his game for one more set.

What a fud.

Custard slice over a yum yum (filled with jam). Haha. Get a grip.

Mon the Yum Yums.

I'm with the boof here, custard slices are fucking ace, yum yums are pish.

Kyrgios is a cracking player that isn't affraid to play any shot, I agree he needs to calm it down a bit but that's what probably gives him a huge edge against most players.

I was going to predict Djokovic to win... just like I did for the Australian and the French!

Glad I didn't get around to posting it, because he's in a spot of trouble now! Maybe he's just been waiting for the SOTR seal of approval!

Really tough luck for Querrey - if they'd been able to carry on playing, he'd have been in a great position. Typical that Djokovic gets the rub of the green!

Oh me.

:laughing:

Best one ever.

Not sure. The one where he predicted Nadals and Murrays route the final was pretty special. Did Nadal nae get gubbed by some Rastafarian dude that rocked up in his campervan?

Haha that was Dustin Brown, I was watching him play Kyrgios yesterday. Both highly entertaining to watch.

press conference I think, said that the media go in there to try and wind him up so what do they expect.

He has a point, I watched it and as usual the journalists were asking stupid questions which they kept on repeating, it's not surprising he was annoyed. They did the same with Djokovic today.