Six Nations 2018

OddJob

My mate managed to get tickets for France game, buzzing for this. Been very impressed with Townsend's tenure so far, long may it continue

Enjoy it mate

I've got tickets for the Wales match in Cardiff, can't wait.

The front row worries me, had we had our first picks I'd actually believe we had a chance of winning it

Got tickets for the France game during the previous release. Now awaiting details of the last batch of England tickets, though suspect it’ll be a mad scramble as per usual.

Have to agree with VDA, the front row is a huge concern. Especially for the Wales game... even if Berghan had been available we’d have been in a better position. But as it is we’re going into that one with a tighthead who hasn’t played international rugby since the World Cup, an untested novice at loosehead and a hooker who’s about 104.

I see Zander Fagerson is missing because he dropped a weights bench on his foot! Stupid cunt.

• Upvote 1

I see Zander Fagerson is missing because he dropped a weights bench on his foot! Stupid cunt.

Well spoken, I second these sentiments!

Im looking forward to this too. (its annoying the tournament clashes with Lent, but hey-ho).

Ive always enjoyed the internationals, but have watched a bit of club rugby since getting SKY - it helps that Glasgow have a team!

its alright, but the internationals are still the best.

I expect we will have the optimism from the autumn tests beaten out of us, as usual.

• 2 weeks later...

you poor poor cunt

Shocking performance and a bump back to earth. We were never winning that match with our injury list. All the talk has been about England and Wales injuries, ours have had a lot more effect because we have less squad depth.

cardiff pub crawl awaits then back to the village for a few in the local. Good crack and been a good weekend despite the result.

Shocking performance and a bump back to earth. We were never winning that match with our injury list. All the talk has been about England and Wales injuries, ours have had a lot more effect because we have less squad depth.

cardiff pub crawl awaits then back to the village for a few in the local. Good crack and been a good weekend despite the result.

Perhaps the wake up call needed?

Its alright playing this fast and expansive type of rugby,but you must do the basics right.

You must also be prepared to play things differently and mix it up.Go through the phases and inch forward.

Wales didnt have to do much today after we gave them the first try.

• Upvote 1

You are bloody jinx VDA min ;)

Fucking welsh.

What a hammering that was! An absolute beasting! Keep reading all the hype about Scotland - but they looked worse than ever there. Can only blame injuries to a certain extent...

Gatlands comments were interesting - said he knew Wales would batter Scotland very easily. Obviously wasn't convinced by the hype!

The praise and hype has been deserved, yesterday was very unlike the recent Scotland performances. As daft as it sounds, they needed that doing to bring them back down to earth. We pretty much handed that to wales in the first half with silly mistakes which hadnt been happening in previous matches.

Garland is still an absolute cunt, a lucky draw with the lions v New Zealand doesnt change that.

Wales are in for a shock, those around us yesterday thought that was a full strength Scotland. Wales will lose to Ireland and England.

I still think we will win our home matches this year because weve got it in us at home. After yesterday, two home wins are a must.

Could be a long old championship if the team don't find some form starting next weekend, which could be wishful thinking given the turn of speed that French winger has.

Of all the teams on show this weekend, Wales made Scotland look like the bolt-on Golden Wooden Spoon especially with a trip to Italy on the last day - could be a long Championship.

Cant say im confident about this game on Sunday. Folk saying we cant possibly be as bad as we were v wales, but such people are obviously unfamiliar with scottish sport of any kind.

Edit - apparently half a dozen changes to the side, so maybe there that will produce a wildcard effect.

Not sure what the comment on Scottish sport is about. Weve bounced back from a heavy away defeat before, only twelve months ago we got humped up the ass by England and then went on to win all of our home matches.

We can win this today. Not saying we will but we definitely can.

I thought it was a try but then again I'm not that well versed in rugby and its rules, regardless of the decision though the Welsh just didn't do enough to beat them.

Agreed, they never added any urgency till the end. Its between England Ireland to win this years competition. I reckon England will win it since they have home advantage over Ireland for the last match