Six Nations 2018

OddJob

Did expect that, a great performance and result.I thought the ref had a great game as well as the Scotland team :)Its some record we are building at murrayfield now.

see I maybe am in the minority here but I don’t think Owens had a great game, missed countless offsides for the Guffs and the line judge how the fuck did he miss all those squint lineouts from Hartley? Yes we rode our luck in particular with the knock on that would have led to their 2nd try but just think they got their breaks too

see I maybe am in the minority here but I don’t think Owens had a great game, missed countless offsides for the Guffs and the line judge how the fuck did he miss all those squint lineouts from Hartley? Yes we rode our luck in particular with the knock on that would have led to their 2nd try but just think they got their breaks too

I agree to certain extent, Owens missed so much but spotting that knock on was a great spot by him. I was surprised at how poor England were. It doesn’t happen often but Scotland bossed England on Saturday.

I still think Ireland will win it, preferably with a loss to us and a win at twickenham.

I thought the knock on was a great spot and a big call (even though it was against the visiting team).

Had that non-try stood it would likely have affected the balance of the game and the outcome greatly, whereas maybe some of the things he missed had less impact in that regard.

The english meat-head getting sin binned for his shoulder barge was another crucial bit, it would have been easy to miss that in the melee.

Love watching the national rugby team, makes a welcome change from the crap we get served from the footballing fairies.

The current lot are good fun to watch, they chuck the ball around well and even against the All Blacks in the autumn looked genuinely dangerous.

The key now is taking what they have done at Murrayfield over the last few years and replicating it on the road. A big ask, but the talent is there, no question.

The current lot are good fun to watch, they chuck the ball around well and even against the All Blacks in the autumn looked genuinely dangerous.

The key now is taking what they have done at Murrayfield over the last few years and replicating it on the road. A big ask, but the talent is there, no question.

What’s the deal with Wilson being up in front of the committee but Hughes who had him by the throat gets away with it?

The question was why he was cited - eye contact is an automatic citation.

They've adjudicated in his favour. Which is good news for Scotland, but the reason was the reason.

Yeah, not disagreeing, just saying what their outcome was. Rugby is sometimes way better than football for applying common sense and rules fairly

Yeah, not disagreeing, just saying what their outcome was. Rugby is sometimes way better than football for applying common sense and rules fairly

The only thing rugby is better than football at is occupying posh folk and accommodating women.

Probably the worst sport in the world. When does this shit finish?

The question was why he was cited - eye contact is an automatic citation.

They've adjudicated in his favour. Which is good news for Scotland, but the reason was the reason.

Have you seen the video of the tunnel incident? Looked like Farrell was being a twat

I have a bad feeling about next Saturday, our away form is shite and Ireland are the best side in it this year.

I think you will find thats not true, a lot of the posh guffs get hacked off because the lesser classes are attending games. If anything its football that become more middle class.

Every person I've ever met who likes rugby seems to be the popped collar, boat shoe wearing type.

Maybe I've just been unlucky.

Its still shite however.

Go to thomond park in limerick.

Not a popped collar in sight.

I get in Ireland and other countries it's not a upper class sport.

It seems that way here in Scotland though imo. I get the feeling they look down on most football fans. "Wouldn't happen at the rugby"

It seems that way here in Scotland though imo. I get the feeling they look down on most football fans. "Wouldn't happen at the rugby"

That's because it is that way. It's a total turn off if you're from Scotland.

I enjoy the game, but have no interest in the Scottish national team. However, it's certainly not an upper/middle sport in the southern hemisphere! Super Rugby, out here, is much more accessible. Before they were disbanded, I used to watch the Western Force whenever I could... was brilliant getting to watch the Kiwi province teams at close quarters. Some of the shapes you'd get in the crowd - particularly the Kiwis! :hypno::hysterical:

That's because it is that way. It's a total turn off if you're from Scotland.

I enjoy the game, but have no interest in the Scottish national team. However, it's certainly not an upper/middle sport in the southern hemisphere! Super Rugby, out here, is much more accessible. Before they were disbanded, I used to watch the Western Force whenever I could... was brilliant getting to watch the Kiwi province teams at close quarters. Some of the shapes you'd get in the crowd - particularly the Kiwis! :hypno::hysterical:

quite possibly your worst and most ill informed post ever.

If that is your way of looking at it - I hate it cos they like it - it's only going to be them that gets it.