Snooker

BWG

Selby down 7-2 to Perry and O'Sullivan trailing 4-0 to Maguire so far. Could be an interesting tournament.

Hard for Selby to come back from that but O'Sullivan can quickly wipe that deficit out if he gets on a roll. Both lose and it opens it up for practically any of the rest of them to win it.

I wouldn't rule either out. Selby has a job on his hands but the man can break anyone with his tactical play. O'Sullivan can go either way. If he turns it on then aye he'll recover but if he's nae feeling up it then it's wide open. Also has a shite haircut right now. Never a good sign if the rocket clippers his hair.

I wouldn't rule either out. Selby has a job on his hands but the man can break anyone with his tactical play. O'Sullivan can go either way. If he turns it on then aye he'll recover but if he's nae feeling up it then it's wide open. Also has a shite haircut right now. Never a good sign the rocker clippers his hair.

Ha ha, the shite haircut is the first thing I thought as well.

I reckon he'll get binned first round cos o that hair.

Amuses me that people hate one of the greatest in the sport, yeah hes a bit of an arse but thats what makes him the talent that he is, great for the sport and done wonders for it, the same people love Selby for some reason and hes a horrible player to watch, just a grinder, glad hes out. I do think Ding can go wel this year, aims his whole season at this hence the slow start to it and then the better form over the last 3-4 events

Amuses me that people hate one of the greatest in the sport, yeah hes a bit of an arse but thats what makes him the talent that he is, great for the sport and done wonders for it, the same people love Selby for some reason and hes a horrible player to watch, just a grinder, glad hes out. I do think Ding can go wel this year, aims his whole season at this hence the slow start to it and then the better form over the last 3-4 events

Agree re selby.

Tends to win as opponents lose the will to live.

File under same heading as ebdon and dott. Albeit Selby is a better version of those two.

Really irritating when despite needing 3 or 4 snookers he still plays on turning each frame into a 30min job.

McGuire kept making the wrong decision at key moments, taking ridiculously hard pots on and leaving everything open when there was an easy safety on. With a better snooker brain he could have been a world champion. Record against o Sullivan is now something like w4 l22

Still going and looking as good as ever, been one of the best players over the last two years and probably has a decent chance this year.

I always liked Williams.Seemed a down to earth and decent guy.

One I always hated was Stephen Lee.Did he nae get done for a betting scandal or something? I mind seeing one those pieces they do on players and the boy had a Ferrari and a really fit wife/-I was jealous cos I didna have a Ferrari...