Motherwell V Aberdeen

Injured: Reynolds + Hoban

8 players on international duty so we'll be hoping they all report back fine. If you can avoid it you don't change a winning formula.

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Lowe

Ferguson Shinnie

GMS May McGinn

Wilson

subs: Cerny, Considine, Ball, Gleeson, Wright, Cosgrove, Anderson

others: Ross, McLennan, Campbell, Tansey, Forrester

prediction: 2-0 Wilson and Devlin - 5/5 before the Final!

Injured: Reynolds + Hoban

8 players on international duty so we'll be hoping they all report back fine. If you can avoid it you don't change a winning formula.

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Lowe

Ferguson Shinnie

GMS May McGinn

Wilson

subs: Cerny, Considine, Ball, Gleeson, Wright, Cosgrove, Anderson

others: Ross, McLennan, Campbell, Tansey, Forrester

prediction: 2-0 Wilson and Devlin - 5/5 before the Final!

I'd change it. Just the one.

Wilson out Anderson in.

• Upvote 2

Think McInnes will have one eye on the final. Think Ferguson will play for Scotland U21s, so might sit this one out. He also likes to have more height in the team v Well.

Lewis

Logan

Devlin

McKenna

Considine

Ball

Shinnie

McGinn

May

Wilson

GMS

Won't be pretty, but will win 1-0.

I don't think he will be Leaving out Lowe and Ferguson, they have been our best performers over the last couple of games and you want to keep the momentum up going into the final

Guest the shepherd

3 games away in Glasgow in quick succession, all very winnable.

Could be worth starting Sam Cosgrove for this one, with Stevie May or Bruce Anderson playing off if him, as their centre half Peter Hartley is fucking brutal. Proper hatchet man.

Guest the shepherd

Is the boy that got went off v huns suspended for this one?

IN

0-7.

I am pretty sure Carl McHugh is automatically suspended for this one, although certain other teams are allowed to appeal a second yellow card offence
Guest the shepherd

Young Shepherd is referring to the applause of lesslos - penalty / second booking combo.

Ooft.

Aye, that's the one. I can't understand why the likes of diving is rightfully reprimanded as being simulation or trying to gain an unfair advantage whilst the act of vehemently trying to influence the referee via animated gesturing is not treated the same way. Surely, it also equates to trying to gain an advantage. I fucking abhor seeing fellow professionals trying to get other players sent off. Such an act such carry an automatic ban or a well-deserved broken leg.