Motherwell V Aberdeen

What a bunch of poofie powder puffs how much 2 week rests do these super athletes need. This must be the 3rd 2 week break they have had this season. Some of them only play 20 to 30 minutes . They get more rest than those in the graveyard next to pittodrie. Shinnie while I'm at it shave that shit off your face you look like a rabbi or a mujahideen freedom fighter.

• Upvote 4

What a bunch of poofie powder puffs how much 2 week rests do these super athletes need. This must be the 3rd 2 week break they have had this season. Some of them only play 20 to 30 minutes . They get more rest than those in the graveyard next to pittodrie. Shinnie while I'm at it shave that shit off your face you look like a rabbi or a mujahideen freedom fighter.

LOL

Agree with the shooftah

DMA

Stand free wherever you may be

We are the famous mujahideen...

• Upvote 3

8 days between this game and the cup final. We have to play our strongest team, there's no need to worry about players being well rested. Think you can protect players for certain games for certain reasons but not playing someone incase they get injured seems overkill. They could injured in training. Can't 'what if' every little thing.

9lnh8o14e6yz.jpg