Hamilton 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Reynolds Considine

Tansey Shinnie

McLean Christie GMS

Maynard

I don't think Wright will play. GMS likely rested after Cyprus. Hamilton at home was the perfect game to bring a youngster in for.

Tin hat on but as good as some of Wrights play was he needs to play a bit smarter. Should also get himself in the gym - brushed off the ball too easily.

• Downvote 1

Doubtful: Rooney

Lewis

Tansey Shinnie

Stewart Christie GMS

Maynard

Subs: Rogers, Arnason, Wright, McLean, Storey, Harvie, Rooney

Prediction: 1-0 Maynard

Thought there was already a thread for the cup game created...

I wouldn't be dropping Wright, boost his confidence level whilst we can instead of parking his arse back on the bench. A few more games on the bounce is what the young lad needs, plus he can do a job.

Prediction - 3-1 Dons :)

SF!

Lewis

Tansey Shinnie

McLean Christie GMS

Maynard

I don't think Wright will play. GMS likely rested after Cyprus. Hamilton at home was the perfect game to bring a youngster in for.

Tin hat on but as good as some of Wrights play was he needs to play a bit smarter. Should also get himself in the gym - brushed off the ball too easily.

Was it Docherty and McInnes that 'beefed up' peepaw at St J? A bit of that required. Or borrow some from Storey.

They had to substitute their right back before he got sent off because he couldn't handle Wright. I'd say he was definitely not brushed off the ball easily.

• Upvote 1

They had to substitute their right back before he got sent off because he couldn't handle Wright. I'd say he was definitely not brushed off the ball easily.

There were a couple of times in the first half where he was looking for fouls where there weren't any, mainly because he was being outmuscled. Skondras struggled more when he was being ran at, rather than when he was in close quarters when Wright got the ball.

He was really good yesterday though, fantastic to see someone coming through the youths that seems to have a bit of skill and flair to them. Hopefully we get to see more of him than the last one (Ryan Fraser).

There were a couple of times in the first half where he was looking for fouls where there weren't any, mainly because he was being outmuscled. Skondras struggled more when he was being ran at, rather than when he was in close quarters when Wright got the ball.

He was really good yesterday though, fantastic to see someone coming through the youths that seems to have a bit of skill and flair to them. Hopefully we get to see more of him than the last one (Ryan Fraser).

Agree with this.