Thread O Mass Shootings

Ke1t

Wit happend in the twa meenits afore ye decided tae retract yer comment, a wee chinge eh hert? When a cunt edits a post ayewis check how long it taks fir thim tae dae it, ye kin see if thir deeper hinks dwellers or spur eh the moment cunts

Eh had a fail-proof solution, problem is if some cunt took it seriously. This site has previous for that.

Ere's um. Clearly mentally ill.

4C6946B800000578-5746761-Dimitrios_Pagou

His face is way too small for his head.

Probably not relevant to the shenanigans.

But I know I'd have ripped the pish out of him about it until he snapped and went on a killing spree.

Maybe it IS relevant, then.

US Headteachers should all be issued with Forward Observers and Radio Teams from the US Army.

Then, if a shooting incident should occur at the school,they would be able to quickly call in Artillery strikes on the school grounds in order to eliminate or drive off the shooter.

A single Artillery battery could be standing-by to execute fire missions on several schoolyards within range.

This is a much better idea than improved gun control. Who is going to take a sidearm to an Artillery duel?

US Headteachers should all be issued with Forward Observers and Radio Teams from the US Army.

Then, if a shooting incident should occur at the school,they would be able to quickly call in Artillery strikes on the school grounds in order to eliminate or drive off the shooter.

A single Artillery battery could be standing-by to execute fire missions on several schoolyards within range.

This is a much better idea than improved gun control. Who is going to take a sidearm to an Artillery duel?

The solution eh hastily removed in case someone took it seriously was less drastic than this.

Going by some of your other posts, I'm not sure if you are joking here or not CS.

• 3 months later...

I saw Mass Shooting in Aberdeen and thought, "Aye... some simple bumpkin has lost his shit and drove his tractor into toon to plug a few toonsers with his antique double barrel shotgun, the thick fuckin' teuchter." 

Then I saw it was Aberdeen in Maryland and I thought, "Aye... business as usual, then."

FFS

Cans. 

The shooter, not you KE1T. 

Some folk just can't handle the modern world, I think.  It might be ten years of a shite job in a cubicle on the 30th floor of some nondescript skyscraper downtown.. some junior jobsworth supervisor gets on your arse over something petty one time too many,  and you're off to the gunshop on the 29th floor during your lunch break to get tooled up for an afternoon of stress relief.

Some of the shapes of folk in this country, though, and it might be something as innocuous as someone wearing a pair of Nikes that sets a cunt aff on a killing spree. 

Personally I think people just need to calm the fuck down.