Sevco Thread

https://followfollow.com/forum/threads/quite-a-number-of-aberdeen-fans-trying-to-get-ryan-jack-battered.61319/

This thread, like every one on there, just descends further and further into insanity. 

Where the feck are plod,The country is descending into complete anarchy.

There should be a police operation underway very soon with many doors being took clean off hinges. That was death threats from an organised mob.

Ryan Jack will not get hassle in Aberdeen,believe he is cousin's with the McAllisters(boxers)&No one messes with them,he is also well capable of looking after himself.

WATP

Is He Fuck

https://followfollow.com/forum/threads/quite-a-number-of-aberdeen-fans-trying-to-get-ryan-jack-battered.61319/

This thread, like every one on there, just descends further and further into insanity.

There should be a police operation underway very soon with many doors being took clean off hinges. That was death threats from an organised mob.

Ryan Jack will not get hassle in Aberdeen,believe he is cousin's with the McAllisters(boxers)&No one messes with them,he is also well capable of looking after himself.

WATP

Ha ha.

I'm surprised the thick twat didn't go to George Street and have a drink in the Northern Bar.

The McAllisters? Fit is this a 90s school playground?

Big McAllister cunt (canna mind his name, we'll call him BMC), self-styled hardest cunt in Aberdeen called out a friend of mine, and asked him for a fight.

B said to him. nae bother. I'm at the Nigg Bay Golf Club. See you when you arrive.

So they arrive. McAllister entourage, with the boxer Lee in there as well.

Half dozen of them.

B (mid 40s) was sitting at a table with 4 or 5 hardy Torry mannies. All in their 60s and 70s though. ED, NG, GM, GD. Yip. Nails.

BMC come over to the table. With his squad.

B says to him. Right then? Car park?

BMC says, wil jist hae a drink. Has one, then fucks off. Tail between his legs.

B. Gies a shout fan ye get yer up for it.

End.

• Upvote 2

Big McAllister cunt (canna mind his name, we'll call him BMC), self-styled hardest cunt in Aberdeen called out a friend of mine, and asked him for a fight.

B said to him. nae bother. I'm at the Nigg Bay Golf Club. See you when you arrive.

So they arrive. McAllister entourage, with the boxer Lee in there as well.

Half dozen of them.

B (mid 40s) was sitting at a table with 4 or 5 hardy Torry mannies. All in their 60s and 70s though. ED, NG, GM, GD. Yip. Nails.

BMC come over to the table. With his squad.

B says to him. Right then? Car park?

BMC says, wil jist hae a drink. Has one, then fucks off. Tail between his legs.

B. Gies a shout fan ye get yer up for it.

End.

But was Ryan Jack there?

WATP

My cousins are the McAllisters. They’re under strict orders to destroy Jack n

Given the press tend to use the term "ace" rather casually.  i.e. Aberdeen ace GMS falls in river, or Celtic ace Leigh Griffiths dresses like a lesbian and goes to the horses.

I like that the headline is: "Rangers player Ryan Jack abused in bar".   The headline writer just obviously couldn't bring himself to do it.

Also credit to the spokesperson for Soul..

""It's disappointing this has happened and we certainly won't tolerate anyone, no matter who it is, being abused in our bar."

i.e. we won't even let snake bastards be abused on the premises.

Hah I saw that and thought it was a great dig.

Huns looking to trash Soul bar when they are up in Feb!!! Fkn animals. Never go to Soul but they fkrz can piss off wi that shite. Just like they have always been just dirty animals, Ken??

It's very simple.  Let them know that the downstairs dancefloor is the place to trash.

Soul organises an "old school hefty pub pint glass theme night" to coincide with the visit, tragically a freak event results in hundreds of hefty old-school pint jugs getting launched from the upstairs area.

Job done!

• Upvote 2

As for jack, it would have been more apt for him to come a cropper in The Justice Mill.

I'm not even sure the story is true, it might be one of the things the huns make up to get sanctimonious over.

You know, similar to how they describe the liquidation of their former club as "Administration, then our enemies tried to kill us when we only ever helped them".

Huns looking to trash Soul bar when they are up in Feb!!! Fkn animals. Never go to Soul but they fkrz can piss off wi that shite. Just like they have always been just dirty animals, Ken??

Lol. Is that because of the rat or because they've just found out it'll be over £5 for a pint.