Hamilton 0 - 1 Aberdeen

I hate that ground but I'll be there.i mean really hate it. As in last season I swore I'd never return to it.

I said the same too, but I'm local and I'm going.

They hose the surface with water before every game, so we might have more luck without Taylor lumping it forward constantly!

Bounces are difficult to judge too on it.

Keep the ball on the deck to Stewart, GMS and Christie and we'll have no problem.

Team is anyone's guess other than Big Joe. He rested/rotated a few on Sunday so might do the same with one or two who have played a lot of minutes, particularly the last two given it's 3rd game in less than a week. Hopefully he goes with Maynard or Storey rather than Stockley up top. The rest of the team I'll probably be happy enough with whoever he goes with. 2 out wide from Stewart, GMS or Wright with Christie in the hole. Logan is a machine but if we go a few goals up then would be good to look after him a bit as an injury that would see him missing a few games would be a huge blow as it's probably the area we have least amount of cover for. So much so to the point where I don't have a clue what system he'd play or player that would replace him given how long it's probably been since someone has had to fill in for him.

Oh, and hopefully someone nails McKinnon, what a wee mink he is. Stockley elbow at 4-0 up in minute number 90 would do fine