Sevco Thread

24 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Just seen the Morelos forearm smash..

Definite red,that was an assault.

He got a yellow which means the ref seen it so he can't even get a red from a review.

The sfa/spfl cunts are known to have told refs that they have to 'turn a blind eye' to the huns this year and do all you can to guide the huns to get results this season, and not to book morloss so much!! I know, I know its been since year dot they have been getting off wi murder. My nephew was a referee at one time and all refs were called to a meeting/got a memo a few years ago and told similar to what I have wrote above but included the tims. He gave up reffing after that meeting/memo... 

26 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

The sfa/spfl cunts are known to have told refs that they have to 'turn a blind eye' to the huns this year and do all you can to guide the huns to get results this season, and not to book morloss so much!! I know, I know its been since year dot they have been getting off wi murder. My nephew was a referee at one time and all refs were called to a meeting/got a memo a few years ago and told similar to what I have wrote above but included the tims. He gave up reffing after that meeting/memo... 

I am somewhat sceptical of this. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, pocrawred said:

And he chose not to sell this story to the press????

A memo saying that would be a licence to print money

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Joe pike said:

He got a yellow which means the ref seen it so he can't even get a red from a review.

TBF to McLean (shudders) the angle he is at he can only see morelos bundling into the jute, the extension of the arm into the head is hidden by morelos.

You'd hope (ha) that  a lino would see that.
Also, in a sane world, the ref would see the TV footage post match and say had I seen that I would have given a straight red for violent conduct and that punishment would be given to the player.

But Scottish football is anything but sane.

9 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

TBF to McLean (shudders) the angle he is at he can only see morelos bundling into the jute, the extension of the arm into the head is hidden by morelos.

You'd hope (ha) that  a lino would see that.
Also, in a sane world, the ref would see the TV footage post match and say had I seen that I would have given a straight red for violent conduct and that punishment would be given to the player.

But Scottish football is anything but sane.

OR McLean knows if he gives him a yellow no further action can be taken against him.

15 hours ago, Joe pike said:

15 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Which must be the most ridiculous rule ever. 

15 hours ago, pocrawred said:

2 hours ago, eddiec said:

Didn't McKenna get banned couple of years back for a yellow at Celtic which they looked at and decided it was worthy of more ( we must have had a game against Huns coming along) 

Morelos wasn't even looking at the ball filthy hun bastard

According to bbc gossip/sun the compliance officer can still take further action even after a yellow if it is deemed to be “exceptional in nature” & will find out today if so but my guess is that this Claire Whyte will have been warned off it

1 minute ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

Always easier to assume the conspiracy theory head spinning answer...

Watch it again and see the refs position etc.

He sees it once at full speed from that angle

Any ref giving Morelos a straight red has to endure a torrent of abuse from Gerrard and the Hun hordes.

Human nature to take the easy way out but for any other team apart from the cheeks that is a stick on red card.

33 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Any ref giving Morelos a straight red has to endure a torrent of abuse from Gerrard and the Hun hordes.

Human nature to take the easy way out but for any other team apart from the cheeks that is a stick on red card.

McLean is a piss poor, weak referee though.

And is also a hun. Whether that affected his judgement we don’t know. You’d hope not. 

What does affect his judgement is that he’s a complete shitebag. 

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Do you genuinely think that's what happened?

I never said that happened.

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Whats also human nature is projecting what you would do, onto someone else

So what you have inadvertently told us, is that its what you would do 

Shame, weak

You don't think this affects decisions against the cheeks then?

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

According to bbc gossip/sun the compliance officer can still take further action even after a yellow if it is deemed to be “exceptional in nature” & will find out today if so but my guess is that this Claire Whyte will have been warned off it

I'll be amazed if any further action is taken. I doubt they can be arsed with the hun uproar they'd have to deal with.

In not taking any further action, you'd think that would set a precedent for anybody who is sent off in the future for a high elbow/forearm to just appeal and point to the fact they deemed this one not worthy of a suspension, and really it would have to be overturned.

That will never happen of course.

1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

I'll be amazed if any further action is taken. I doubt they can be arsed with the hun uproar they'd have to deal with.

In not taking any further action, you'd think that would set a precedent for anybody who is sent off in the future for a high elbow/forearm to just appeal and point to the fact they deemed this one not worthy of a suspension, and really it would have to be overturned.

That will never happen of course.

Morelos is shite at moment anyway. Best he doesn’t get a ban.

Think he’s caught Cosgrove19 or something 

• Haha 1