Fars For The Dunt ?

And was immediately derided as a pedant for doing so.

I get no thanks around here...

Not at all. Specifically not described as a pedant.

You’ll get all the thanks you need when you achieve ITK status like the rest of us.

Arnason would be 36 next season. He's slow enough already.

O'Conner could still improve. I'd rather get rid but we can't bin everyone. Squad Player.

With Arnason going to the WC & compensation paid to their clubs for doing so, it would be stupid to not give him another year as we basically get him on the cheap & he's a very competent Defender.

The Dundee utd chairman at the time eddie Thompson did his homework on pele. And quickly dropped his interest

I thought it was common knowledge that Dundee Utd offered the job to Paterson and that he was going to accept , but just before the deal was tied up , we tipped him off that the Dons manager job would be coming up soon. So Paterson knocked back the jutes and we got him a while after

january sales time. who`s going on the transfer list of available immediately...

for me it has too be GMS,Stewart,Arnasson,Considine,Lewis(not a bad keeper,but i think Rodgers for me is as good a keeper, and the fact we could get a transfer fee in return) Rooney & May.

Also wouldnt let go unless there are ready made replacements available

Are you JR Hartley (if so, loved the book), under the age of 15 (@police) or just a fucking moron?

january sales time. who`s going on the transfer list of available immediately...

for me it has too be GMS,Stewart,Arnasson,Considine,Lewis(not a bad keeper,but i think Rodgers for me is as good a keeper, and the fact we could get a transfer fee in return) Rooney & May.

Also wouldnt let go unless there are ready made replacements available

my reasons for putting up the above names were simply as follows.

GMS. just not a fan, i think he flatters to decieve and inconsistent

Stewart. same as GMS,

Arnasson. only because of his age, i wish he was 5 years younger. can he keep it going for another season or 2 ?

Considine.one of my favourite players, but this season i see a player who gives something going forward, but some of his defending has left a lot to be desired

Lewis. i only mentioned his name in the high probability that a club down south might come looking,and an offer of say 500k or more could see the club try to get Hayes or McGinn back. and we do have a ready made replacement sitting on the bench

Rooney. great player for us, but is his time here coming to an end ?

May. I hold my hands up to that one, probably a bit harsh on him as i dont think McInnes plays to his strengths maybe

and to the doric grammar police, i wholeheartedly(sic) apologise...

PS...

There are probably others who are worse, but i was using the above players as examples

my reasons for putting up the above names were simply as follows.

GMS. just not a fan, i think he flatters to decieve and inconsistent

Stewart. same as GMS,

Arnasson. only because of his age, i wish he was 5 years younger. can he keep it going for another season or 2 ?

Considine.one of my favourite players, but this season i see a player who gives something going forward, but some of his defending has left a lot to be desired

Lewis. i only mentioned his name in the high probability that a club down south might come looking,and an offer of say 500k or more could see the club try to get Hayes or McGinn back. and we do have a ready made replacement sitting on the bench

Rooney. great player for us, but is his time here coming to an end ?

May. I hold my hands up to that one, probably a bit harsh on him as i dont think McInnes plays to his strengths maybe

and to the doric grammar police, i wholeheartedly(sic) apologise...

PS...

There are probably others who are worse, but i was using the above players as examples

Are you any relation to Timmy Mallet m8?