I`m A Cockney Get Me Out Of Here !

• 2 weeks later...

That Vicky Pattison - I used to think she was nae bad until I saw that unwanted movements she makes with her mooth and jawbone.

Put me right off her that has.

I would still allow her to shag me I suppose , maybe just the once.

Noticed those twitchy jerks, thought they were quite endearing. Like her down to earth attitude and with the qualifications I have I am in a good position to assess.

They are. T'was amusing last night when they were taking the piss out of Duncan Bannantyne

Why are you in regular contact with them?

I see them all the time; parents live nearby.

In contact is a bit of an exaggeration; it's more of a high 5 and a shout of lets get ready to rumble in the local co op.

Noticed those twitchy jerks, thought they were quite endearing. Like her down to earth attitude and with the qualifications I have I am in a good position to assess.

She's keen to come across well , could be a job for her out of her performance so why not.

She'd do my head in pretty sharpish.

Keep thinkin she's been takin eccies or pooder to mak her jaw go .....

Hope Kieron gets the dunt next.

I watch the programme from a different persepictive to most and regard it as an excellent sociological experiment.

If Kieron were to go, this would leave her Ladyship exposed and therefore what is a moderately functional group could easily plummet into one of conflict.

The Elite class could be steamrolled by those of working class upbringing and she may react with more verbal tirades due to feeling vulnerable and alone.

Karl Marx know his stuff, that's for sure.