Out Of Contract

He came on and did things against hibs that no other player could

He is a massive loss

Shinnie was a massive loss.  GMS not so much....

GMS would have been nice to keep, if we could have him healthy and interested, but the reality is, he did nothing for at least 75% of his time here.  He had 4 brilliant months - and they were brilliant months - but that's all.

• Upvote 1
Guest the shepherd

Is it a coincidence that he'll now be living a stones throw away from Armstrong? Are there any good rivers down southampton/portsmouth way?

Nae a river as such but the Solent is a major watercourse down that way, probably far less forgiving than the River Kelvin

Shows how seriously he was considering staying at Aberdeen.

If Portsmouth in League One is enough for him to leave, what would have made him decide to stay? Waking up and finding that one of his legs had fallen off?

He's had a deal on the table from Aberdeen for months and in the last couple of days of his contract he goes down to speak to League 1 fucking Portsmouth?

It certainly needn't have happened at OUR club... No one should be leaving on free's at the end of their contract... Unless they're dog shit of course...

'We're putting you up for sale so we don't lose you for a free.'

'I'm not moving before my contract finishes.'

'You are.'

'Make me.'

• Upvote 3

'We're putting you up for sale so we don't lose you for a free.'

'I'm not moving before my contract finishes.'

'You are.'

'Make me.'

"You won't kick a ball until your contract ends and will spend the rest of it watching reserve games from the bench".

• Upvote 2

What about players from the outside looking in? Doesn't exactly show the club in a positive light.

Shows we won't be fucked about.  I get what you mean, but I do feel we get fucked about by players time and time again.

The rat is an example of one who should've never been allowed to pull on the shirt or kick a ball for us in any capacity again.