Player & Goal Of The Season

Obviously not as good a goal but my favourite moment of the season was his goal against Sevco at Hampden so I'd say that.

PotY is harder. Shinnie or Joe, I guess. I kind of want to include Cosgrove as 20 goals isn't to be sniffed at but probably too many games where he wasn't that good and his goalscoring run was a bit too short.

The nick of our 'Goal of the season' shortlist just highlights how bad we are to watch.

McGinn v M'Well was technically the best goal of the season.

POTY is a really tough one but Shinnie has been very consistent over the piece. So would have to go for him.

Cosgrove unlucky not to be mentioned but out of an 8 month season I think he's had about 2 good months. Got to look at it over the piece.

GMS scored a cracker against Hibs at Pittodrie earlier this season and McGinns recent goal against Motherwell was equally as good. However Ferguson's overhead kick against Burnley edges it. As for POTY I'd say Lewis (irrespective of him signing a new deal). Shinnie hasn't had his best season with us and McKenna has had a few calamities at the back. Ferguson would be a close second. Cosgrove deserves a nomination purely for the goals he's scored.

For technique Ferguson V Burnley but for just complete joy and delight, Ferguson v them in the league cup semi final was the best goal. Great header as well actually.

Player of year Lewis, not sure if influenced by his new contract or not but he's high up in my estimations at the moment.

The nick of our 'Goal of the season' shortlist just highlights how bad we are to watch.

McGinn v M'Well was technically the best goal of the season.

POTY is a really tough one but Shinnie has been very consistent over the piece. So would have to go for him.

Cosgrove unlucky not to be mentioned but out of an 8 month season I think he's had about 2 good months. Got to look at it over the piece.

Haha ken min, couple of headers from corners. Jesus