Favourite Teams

Scotland- Aberdeen

England- Man Utd

Don't have favourite teams from the other countries below, but have enjoyed watching some of these teams over the years

Spain- Valencia

Germany - Dortmund

Italy - Roma (Loved that team when they had Batistuta, Montella, Totti etc, fantastic team to watch)

Aberdeen

West Ham

Sampdoria (liked them when they had Lombardo, Gullit, Platt etc)

Barcelona (liked them since they had Romario, Stoitchkov etc)

Hamburg

Stoitchkov was the boy like! Mind fan him and romario tore united apart in 94 - what a front line.

Aberdeen

Oldham

Juventus

Spain - no one

Germany - no one

Haha thats an odd one, why do you like them?

Scotland- Aberdeen, used to go and watch a bit of montrose (i have a signed shirt :clangers2: )

England- Man Yoo, but been to see Newcastle a good few times so dont mind seeing them do well

Spain- Not a fan of spanish stuff, but loved watching barca over the last 5 or 6 seasons

Germany- Munich, Loved the trip with aberdeen, fans were a hoot! Didnt like the Hertha crowd much

Italy- Grew up cheering on Juve cause my mate liked them, Some cracking players over the years.

Stoitchkov was the boy like! Mind fan him and romario tore united apart in 94 - what a front line.

Scotland- Aberdeen, used to go and watch a bit of montrose (i have a signed shirt :clangers2: )

England- Man Yoo, but been to see Newcastle a good few times so dont mind seeing them do well

Spain- Not a fan of spanish stuff, but loved watching barca over the last 5 or 6 seasons

Germany- Munich, Loved the trip with aberdeen, fans were a hoot! Didnt like the Hertha crowd much

Italy- Grew up cheering on Juve cause my mate liked them, Some cracking players over the years.

Berliners. :clangers2:

He took affection to them after Paul Bernard signed

Aberdeen

Union Berlin

Real Sociedad

Parma

Tottenham Hotspur

Union Berlin is the only one I really go out of my way to look for results etc nowadays. Though obviously can't really miss Tottenham's, given the coverage. Don't really have the same interest as I did when I was a youngster.

Are you mates with a group of boys from Bridge of Don. Theres a squad of boys I know follow Union Berlin, go over to a few games when they can.

Are you mates with a group of boys from Bridge of Don. Theres a squad of boys I know follow Union Berlin, go over to a few games when they can.

Nah. Only been to one game thus far, but doing the derby in February. Just been fascinated by them after reading a bit up on them, and got hooked on them when I went to see them last year when over for the marathon.

I don't actually just the first random English team that popped into my head after everyone else went with the big guns ;)

This may appear an odd question but why is it everyone seems to have a team they follow from these countries?

Do you all have a French team as well?

A Dutch team?

It just seems weird.

I can sort of understand the English football side of things but I don't get this Spanish, German and Italian pish.

Why would you care about Lazio or Bayern Munich results other than having them on a fixed odds coupon?

This may appear an odd question but why is it everyone seems to have a team they follow from these countries?

A Dutch team?

It just seems weird.

I can sort of understand the English football side of things but I don't get this Spanish, German and Italian pish.

Why would you care about Lazio or Bayern Munich results other than having them on a fixed odds coupon?

Italian team - a lot to do with football italia when growing up I imagine.

James Richardson sitting in a sunny piaza sipping his coffee reading Gazetta Della Sport on a Saturday morning and the game the next afternoon, class :laughing:

Been across for a few games there, atmosphere with their ultras etc is top notch.

A Dutch team?

It just seems weird.

Haha i like PSG as i have been to their stadium.

Dutch teams i like Zwolle, stayed there pre-season and had a great time, also dont mind Twente for the same reason!

A Dutch team?

It just seems weird.

I wouldn't say follow for most of them. It is just a favourite. I don't see why not. May have been a team you have seen in the flesh, a team that you have read up on and appreciated the history or culture around the club etc etc. Maybe a more worldly outlook on football.

Ajax in Holland (wee bit of glory hunting, but loved the day I had there)

Nothing in France.

Red Bull New York in the USA.

Think that covers mine.