Tv Series

One of Oasis’ many pish songs

Probably their worst.

I started hating them when that was released as a single and after seeing them do it same year at loch lomond 96. Just fucking turgid dogshit. Ironically i think i bought it cos iirc it had cum on feel the noise/slade cover on the b-side, but what a fucking stinkin jobby of a song.

Heard an albarn solo tune (gorillaz/tgtbtq) on 6music today and the thought occurred to me that albarns solo stuff is epl compared to noels sunday league efforts. Still wouldnt buy it tho. noels stuffs just fucking woeful. His brothers stuffs fucking embarrassing aswell. Give it up lads, it fucking reeks of dogshit.

Manifest.

Do you get a medal through the post for watching this right to the end? Should do. There's been a lot of these "alien influence" series over the past few years, this has got to be the worst of the lot. Poor balance between yak yak and action, way too much of the former. The acting is bang average, the script is painting by numbers. Really only watched curious to see what the explanation would end up being. Series two? Fuck off.

Manifest.

Do you get a medal through the post for watching this right to the end? Should do. There's been a lot of these "alien influence" series over the past few years, this has got to be the worst of the lot. Poor balance between yak yak and action, way too much of the former. The acting is bang average, the script is painting by numbers. Really only watched curious to see what the explanation would end up being. Series two? Fuck off.

Manifest.

Interesting first episode and then tailed off drastically.

The Hamilton doctor would get it.