Birds You

Big Man

that bbc news channel presenter, Louise Minchin (sometimes does the BBC breakfast news) fucking cracking body for a woman her age.

Oh aye - f*ckin good shout :thumbup1:

On a similar note, let me add emily maitlis to my list:

EmilyMaitlisKNP_468x394.jpg

I'd like to have her right on the newsnight desk, whilst paxo watches on in envy....

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beverley callard. would never tire of pumpin her, looks a bag o filth and the dodes are incredible.

I remember when i was down in Manchester for the Oasis gig with my mate and his fiancee and we popped in by the Trafford Centre before we headed back up the road and my mates bird wanted to try on some clothes in one of the shops, well she shouted on my mate when she was in the changing room to ask for his opinion on something and he pulled back the curtain thinking it was her but incredibly it was the wrong room and instead there was Beverley Callard in nothing but her smalls. My mate's face was redder than the Dons top, but amazingly she just smiled and laughed as he apologised :laughing:

I saw her walking round the mall later with her husband and she was chatting away to heaps of folk who had stopped to speak to her, very friendly and no ego at all.