Sevco Thread

9 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Too black and white though we're arguing the same point using different words. I've done enough games to know there's a lot of guesswork involved when its a tight call. My take on a situation like that basically agrees with your point as I always felt if I'm not certain its off then its onside. I've also watched many refs go the opposite way and blow for offside in those situations. Trust me, out on a public park the easier thing to do is give the offside. At first glance the one from the celtic v hearts game looked offside all day long to just about everybody. You give that offside on a public park and there won't be much comeback even if the ref didn't see it that way. So many will give offside for a quiet life.

It's not guesswork though.You either see it or you dont'. I respect the fact you have ran the line or reffed games Jigsaw. The referees giving offside when they haven't actually witnessed an offside are the ones in the wrong.

On 12/5/2021 at 12:58 PM, Big Hat Logan said:

“Boydy” is right of course. It’s clearly offside.

Is it that clear? 

I genuinely don't think it is. For me he's just in line with the ball. 

14 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Even the French don’t like the hun cunts

No one likes them, and I get the impression, contrary to what they would have us believe, that they find it genuinely upsetting. Here's a suggestion you filthy pieces of shit. If you don't want to be universally despised, stop behaving like hun cunts. You dirty, filthy, stinking, sister fucking, dog milking, ugly stain on society hun cunts. 

5 hours ago, Dynamo said:

I see Lyon or French authorities have banned away fans this Thursday, leaving plenty Huns well out not pocket.

If it was any other support I might feel sorry for them.

Dave King just can't understand why they can't get in. Maybe for the same reasons they banned Celtic fans, the BBC and Chris Sutton? What goes around.....

7 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

On twitter, huns are saying they will still travel!!

Look out huns as the gendarme won't fuck around if you start your shite at the festival.....

I hope they do go and then get seven shades of shit kicked out of them by the French. Always brightens my day seeing huns getting a kickin

1 hour ago, don corleone said:

No one likes them, and I get the impression, contrary to what they would have us believe, that they find it genuinely upsetting. Here's a suggestion you filthy pieces of shit. If you don't want to be universally despised, stop behaving like hun cunts. You dirty, filthy, stinking, sister fucking, dog milking, ugly stain on society hun cunts. 

Top quality that last sentence.

6 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Surprised no-one has made the tenuous link to Unionism and the spat Boris Johnstone is having with Macron.

It has been mentioned that they (huns) are the 'innocent pawns in a political battle' between bj and macron!! You couldna make it up!! Delusional twats....

They also want French wine banned!! ?

25 minutes ago, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

I agree.  The Japanese guy is clearly ahead of the last defender, but I think he is behind whichever Tim squares the ball to him.

Its not VAR and I'm sure the method I used is not exact, but running a parrallel line with the 6 yard box would suggest he's ahead of the ball.

spacer.png

I notice when he plays, he regularly and deliberately goes offside, so when the ball is played wide for the winger to run onto, he has an advantage that's not an infringement as its 2nd phase