Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Being that the January 2022 transfer window was a total farce from our club I thought it would be best to start the summer 2022 transfer window well ahead of schedule in the hope that some of the dickheads in charge of recruitment at our club might pop in here from time to time and they might see one of us posters through a name into the hat that ight be worth pursuing, at lease that would be a better approach and strategy from than these fckn clowns have shown in the last two windows.

cmon to fk Aberdeen sort this shit out and lets get us back up there where we should be 

3 minutes ago, blowupsheep said:

Being that the January 2022 transfer window was a total farce from our club I thought it would be best to start the summer 2022 transfer window well ahead of schedule in the hope that some of the dickheads in charge of recruitment at our club might pop in here from time to time and they might see one of us posters through a name into the hat that ight be worth pursuing, at lease that would be a better approach and strategy from than these fckn clowns have shown in the last two windows.

cmon to fk Aberdeen sort this shit out and lets get us back up there where we should be 

Which is?

45 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Too soon min

Nah min, trying to help our recruiters in the hope that they have a look in here now and again and might see a name that they think is worth a look, as that approach is bound to be shitloads better than what they are currently doing, but then again sooth_stander also has a point and could have waited till half an hour before the next window slams shut, 
Really cannot believe the level of activity in the last window, total shambles by the club and in particular Gunn and fcukin cormack, i was happy to see glass getting rid of the shite but fckn amazed we kept that big fat uselss lazy tool Jet what the fk is he still doing stealing a wage from us.

uteer joke of a club, bottom six lookin like a certainty and my bed sheets are going to be fcukin soaking from now till the end of the season.

7 minutes ago, blowupsheep said:

Nah min, trying to help our recruiters in the hope that they have a look in here now and again and might see a name that they think is worth a look, as that approach is bound to be shitloads better than what they are currently doing, but then again sooth_stander also has a point and could have waited till half an hour before the next window slams shut, 
Really cannot believe the level of activity in the last window, total shambles by the club and in particular Gunn and fcukin cormack, i was happy to see glass getting rid of the shite but fckn amazed we kept that big fat uselss lazy tool Jet what the fk is he still doing stealing a wage from us.

uteer joke of a club, bottom six lookin like a certainty and my bed sheets are going to be fcukin soaking from now till the end of the season.

I hope you’re on the wind up here. you call the club a joke, whilst advocating that they consider players that posters on here suggest?! Lolz

Just now, DD1903 said:

I hope you’re on the wind up here. you call the club a joke, whilst advocating that they consider players that posters on here suggest?! Lolz

Yeh I'm on the wind up as anything that club of ours does under the steward ship of wankstain cormack and his mates cannot be taken seriously, and any change would undoubtedly be a change for the better 

1 hour ago, DD1903 said:

Lol in all seriousness. Could the club really do any worse than they have as far as recruiting players under Glass? Look at the list of shite he’s brought in (excuses or not whether it was his choices) bet most on here would have had a far better hit rate % than the shite Cormacks crowd has produced.in the Glass saga.

I genuinely couldn’t give a fk for next window if it is still the same bunch of headless chickens running about banging into agents to sign players.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, NEM said:

Our main objective in the summer should be enticing Caledonia back from the Balmoral stadium.  Perhaps the club could buy him a Go Henry card ?

Caledonia will be too preoccupied to come back to pittodrie next season due to him organising demonstrations at the castle gate on a Saturday afternoon to get back pay as you go meters for your electric bill ?

The priority will be getting JET, Gallagher, Woods, Ojo and Devlin to sign further contract extensions. Probably sell Ramsay for £2m after he has a hopeless second half of this season due to terrible coaching and continually getting thrown under the bus by his manager. Ferguson will hand in his 15th transfer request, but we'll refuse to let him go. Ramirez will have run himself into the ground having to play every minute of every game in the season, and as such will leave and return to the US. Scott Brown will retire, and move elsewhere to take up a manager's role. 

1 minute ago, Don_Corleone said:

The priority will be getting JET, Gallagher, Woods, Ojo and Devlin to sign further contract extensions. Probably sell Ramsay for £2m after he has a hopeless second half of this season due to terrible coaching and continually getting thrown under the bus by his manager. Ferguson will hand in his 15th transfer request, but we'll refuse to let him go. Ramirez will have run himself into the ground having to play every minute of every game in the season, and as such will leave and return to the US. Scott Brown will retire, and move elsewhere to take up a manager's role. 

You should post less.