Next Aberdeen Manager

AFC should adopt a strict 'no-arsecheek supporters' policy, similar to the now defunct teams 'no-catholics' policy.

I'd go one further... I'd actually adopt a 'no catholics or protestants' policy. Generally these people are complete fruit-loops (e.g. Clydesdale_Sheep) and will often have tendencies leaning towards one half of the Old Farm.

It's better to be safe than sorry.

I did mention when hun DMC turned down Sunderland that the two rabbid huns bain and smith, mightve suggested that he waits until Pedro gets the dunt then he would get hun job.

The person that told me " caixinha gone by Xmas it an open secret" and " McInnes will take over"told me before the Sunderland move was made so if he, a BBC journalist knew then the two rabbid huns must've known.

• Downvote 5

This is hilarious, some fans are desperate for McInnes to go yet the best possible feasible replacements being mentioned are Neil Lennon and jack Ross :laughing:

Even the boy a Motherwell has done fuck all other than beat us and rangers yet that seems to put him in the frame? Mental.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik

There's at least 300 available names. I'd hope we don't go for a standard merry go round name. Basic tactically aware managers in europe make ours look clueless.