Sam Cosgrove

The jury's out.

But when he sticks to Scottish players he's done OK. Shinnie, McLean, Ferguson, Flood, Robson all were/are good additions. I'd argue he made Jack a better player too.

The non Scottish midfield players haven't worked out at all. Not one. Chidi, Tansey, Gleeson, Forrester.

Except Flood is Irish

If he keeps this form up I dare say I may warm to him.

Hatrick Vs the papes on boxing Day pls

Felt sorry for him in the final as he played well imo despite being so isolated. Had the beating of their centre halves in the air but needed someone to feed off from his knockdowns. If him and May can continue this form into the next 2 games then hopefully can give them the confidence for Tims match

Yes. Maybe getting the wrong idea but did I ever say different?

I have no idea I was just asking you an independent question without an alterior motive (I know that is unusual for this place).

I would personally say Stockley still more of a goal threat but Cosgrove links the play better and is more mobile. Hopefully Cosgrove now improving in the goal threat area but still has some way to go yet in that particular department.

Be funny if we kept signing lumps from English lower leagues, wee spit and polish, sell on for a tidy profit.

@@Millertime tried that with cars.

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=26961&hl=probe

no, not really

i dont think so.

im INCREDIBLE at washing and polishing and i think a car bought at 400 quid, if given proper treatment could easily sell for double

all about finding the right cars initially

Cosgrove was absolutely tremendous v Livingston on Tuesday. His one touch lay-offs and generally bringing others into play especially in the second half was about the best he's been for us.  He's improving all the time. He's not easy on the eye and neither are the long ball tactics but in terms of how he's being asked to play he's doing the job.