Motherwell 0 - 2 Aberdeen

Very tough game. The new striker Motherwell have Curtis Main seems to be a real handful.

A draw will be a good result considering they have held both of the arse cheeks at home in their last two games.

Pretty much my thoughts, leaving with a point is not to be sniffed at although still hope we can win.

If we can contain them till they run out of steam then we will have a good shout for the 3 pts.

Mwell running out of steam was a big reason for the huns getting back into that game, more than anything the huns themselves did.

Can this be deemed within the big game category? If so I predict 0-0 at best and 7 defender on the field

Given Well need an 8 goal swing (or something like that) over a couple of matches to squeeze into the top six DMC will have the great idea to defend defend defend until Well have to go for it in the second half and then hit them on the counter.

7 centre halfs here we go

I would certainly class this as the big game category. We have been handed a big boost at the weekend in the race for 2nd place and it is up to us to take it. A point and a good performance would be no disgrace but we should be beating Motherwell if we play to our potential.

Big night for a few players, Anthony O'Connor has been in good form lately but a big physical task awaits him tonight. Stewart. May and Christie 3 players who's form hadn't been great leading up to Saturday but all got on the scoresheet so it will be interesting to see if they can kick on now with that confidence. Stewart is unplayable when at his best and he must know with McGinn out he has a chance to grab a spot if he can keep putting in performances like Saturday.

I expect the same starting 11 from Saturday with only maybe Rooney for GMS as it just seems like something Mcinnes would do.

Not the worst team. Not remotely close to our most adventurous.

Setting up to absorb them and hope they run out of steam. Usually works against shite like Motherwell. Never works against decent clubs that set up to attack.

1-0 shitfest. Dont know which way yet.

Would love Arnason to swop into midfield and to absolutely boss it a la Iceland vs the guffs. Instead hell be CH to sweep behind AOC.

Very big game here. A win would be fantastic and a draw is grudgingly probably also a good result. A win would be huge though at this point.

Too big a game to have any theory of giving players a run with a view to the semi.

No changes I think the only one DMC will consider is steeling up the midfield with Ball or OConnor (Arnason CH) in there at the expense of GMS or Stewart.

Lewis

Logan OConnor McKenna Considine

McLean Shinnie

Stewart Christie GMS

May

subs: Woodman, Reynolds, Ball, Rooney, Arnason, Nwakali, Maynard

others: Rogers, Harvie, Wright, Cosgrove

prediction: 1-1

Aye right enough DM cant help himself but change it