Kilmarnock 0 - 2 Aberdeen

Lewis

Logan. McKenna. Considine. Harvie

Campbell. Shinnie

Stewart. Maclean. GMS

Anderson

Subs, Woodman, Rooney, Seb Ross, McGinn, Wright, Harrinton, Christie

He won't play a team like above but I see no point in playing some of the players that were so bad Yesterday.

AOC, May, Ball, Arnason and the like deserve to be dropped and should be anyone that comes in for them surely can't be any worse

Lewis

Logan. McKenna. Considine. Harvie

This should be our defence for the rest of the season. We need to see if Harvie is actually worth being part of the squad because Shinnie will be a midfielder again next season. And McKenna needs to learn to use his right foot......

Genuinely don't give a fuck about results for the rest of the season, we need to rebuild for next season so let's start now.

I've not seen this loon Anderson in the youth team but if he's quick let's get him in the squad. Same with any other youngster who has a pair of testicles.

Play Wright instead of Stewart or Christie (unless there is any chance either of them will be back next year)

Genuinely don't give a fuck about results for the rest of the season, we need to rebuild for next season so let's start now.

That's great and I get the point but the results from now till the end of the season really do matter. A lot depends on the finance we have to improve the quality of the squad and that, in turn, depends on where we finish in the league.

The team to play killie, if all fit, will be Lewis, Logan, Considine, Mckenna, O'connor, Shinnie, Mclean, Stewart, GMS, Mcginn, christie (unfortunately) and May..... it'll win.

This should be our defence for the rest of the season. We need to see if Harvie is actually worth being part of the squad because Shinnie will be a midfielder again next season. And McKenna needs to learn to use his right foot......

I've not seen this loon Anderson in the youth team but if he's quick let's get him in the squad. Same with any other youngster who has a pair of testicles.

Play Wright instead of Stewart or Christie (unless there is any chance either of them will be back next year)

keep seeing folk saying they dont care about the remaining fixtures

I might be a totally different fan to the rest of you but when I leave pittodrie after a fourth lie down to the huns this season i'll be 5x more annoyed than losing the semi yesterday

• Upvote 1

keep seeing folk saying they dont care about the remaining fixtures

I might be a totally different fan to the rest of you but when I leave pittodrie after a fourth lie down to the huns this season i'll be 5x more annoyed than losing the semi yesterday

I wont be 5 (five!) times more annoyed, no. But I recognise the shot in the arm that a strong finish would give us and I recognise the damage such a finish would do to our major rivals.

All for blooding youngsters but fuck handing them 2nd on a plate.

Fuck being interested in this shite. :suicide:

We'll probably win and create new bit of optimism, only to play like a team of absolute halfwits again soon, when it matters.

Just short circuit the remaining process and lose the next 3 games. :dontknow:

Great idea actually.

We should announce we are forfeiting the OF games and won't send any team to them.

Can't be any worse.

And for the rest of the games play the u20 team.

We'll probably win this and it'll be all cuddly bum fuck again. " Looked for a reaction from the players after the semi final" " Owe it to the fans" blah blah

You mean the standard issue we’ve all grown to love?

I'm writing the season off now.

Probably won't pay attention.

Next season I'll come alive again and jump on the bandwagon of glory hunting.

Glory Hunter eh? That means you and the teuchters will loveKingsford......allegedly ;)